Hello all masters,

As per topic, accelerate = pulls to left, decelerate = pulls to right

Things done to counter this issue but still persist;

1) 4 new tires changed
2) various alignment checked
3) wheel warp checked
4) serviced all 4 calipers with all new brake pads
5) steering rack bush changed

Car is Proton Gen 2. Any ideas what should i troubleshoot next? Please share your experiences. :adore:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
check yr front upper arm bushes especially the ball joint bush. normally is caused by worn rubber bush.

ken12292703

Drives a shopping cart...
Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
Thanks for the feedback.

Today, i went to my regular mechanic, test drove, check link and bushes from front to rear, no abnormalities.

Went to my regular tire shop, boss not there, argh, find other alternatives.

Went to a not very regular tire shop, he swapped from left to right, re-allign and walla, STRAIGHT! But i was not satisfied because i see something fishy with his tire pressure insertions. Went to the nearest petrol station to double check, dang! both right side tires 30kpa lower. Pumped back uniformly, problem persist but opposite side now, since he swapped from left to right.

Visiting the tire shop which i changed my tires and see what he says next. Duh, lenghty problem...

neohadri

Known Member
Jul 5, 2008
if your tie rod end ball joint is still good, u may try checking ur engine mounting

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Thanks for the feedback.

Today, i went to my regular mechanic, test drove, check link and bushes from front to rear, no abnormalities.

Went to a not very regular tire shop, he swapped from left to right, re-allign and walla, STRAIGHT! But i was not satisfied because i see something fishy with his tire pressure insertions. Went to the nearest petrol station to double check, dang! both right side tires 30kpa lower. Pumped back uniformly, problem persist but opposite side now, since he swapped from left to right.

Visiting the tire shop which i changed my tires and see what he says next. Duh, lenghty problem...
Since now going the other way after the swap looks like tyre problem. But before changing 4 new tyres was it like this?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Thanks for the feedback.

like what tayarking vr2turbo said - since the problem followed the tyres, it looks like it's a problem with bad quality tyres. Uneven surface? Or rim problem.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Thanks for the feedback.

what tyre brand model n size u were using?

ken12292703

Drives a shopping cart...
Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
Hi everyone, thank you for the feedback.

I am using Falken ZE912 195/50/R15 4 new tires. Initially i phase out tires problem because I had this problem since i use MY01 from the beginning.

Now it looks like tires. I changed my rims and tires all together.

Let me check out the tires. Thank you!

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hi everyone, thank you for the feedback.

I am using Falken ZE912 195/50/R15 4 new tires. Initially i phase out tires problem because I had this problem since i use MY01 from the beginning.

Now it looks like tires. I changed my rims and tires all together.

Let me check out the tires. Thank you!
Since all 4 are new tyres, probably you can switch the rears to the front and try....:hmmmm: