psst-Porosaki's monster is hatching

samuel1121

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2006
bro blackhowling, where got bully people? i just want to join a club where jz belongs to. my old corona too old.nobody want to accept me .except altezza club.
bro porosaki, this week i cant make it. next week i will call u.sorry bro.

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
sbirdz_jackals.blogs.friendster.com
Bro poro, u saying the Bandar Tasik Selatan means? the LRT parking lot r? at Sungai Besi?

:biggrin::biggrin: Kekkekekek!!! but i got appointment with my old geng woh at Cheras Tmn Len Sen this weekend... got thing to discuss with them... hahaha!!!

You guys go there every friday right? I see if starlet wanna come and enjoy this amazing journey or not... :D hahaha!!

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
sbirdz_jackals.blogs.friendster.com
hmn.. i think it is on the opposite side then. :)

this friday got 2 tt need to attend.. so see if next week i can come.. SOLO also i mou diu! :biggrin::biggrin:

ok r.. bro poro.. hahha!!! Jahax be there right every week :D

btw, the bandar tasik selatan there got one LRT stations ones... but on opposite road..

if go further down using the kesas highway there is a shell stations... and if i take left will be going into the Sungai Besi route...

where is this Bandar tasik selatan r.. bro :D hahaha!!!

Last edited:

porosaki

1,000 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
Visit site
if go further down using the kesas highway there is a shell stations... and if i take left will be going into the Sungai Besi route...

where is this Bandar tasik selatan r.. bro :D hahaha!!!

There is a shell station on the left heading to kesas. turn in left right after the shell station and go all the way straight which the road will make u turn left and straight all the way to a traffic light. before u reach the traffic light u will see a school & a padang on your right.

At the traffic light, turn right then left immediately. The shop is next to a proton service center on your right

porosaki

1,000 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
Visit site
Hello guys..
Final thing to post up after my engine transplant........
Went to Dyno at TRIAL after 1 month of problem free & running-in driving, serviced, oil filter & spark-plug changed.

Spec.....stock standard boost 0.7bar, TRD drop-in filter(from my old 3S BEAMS engine) & 60mm straight-flow exhaust system.

Bump: Hello guys..
Final thing to post up after my engine transplant........
Went to Dyno at TRIAL after 1 month of problem free & running-in driving, serviced, oil filter & spark-plug changed.

Spec.....stock standard boost 0.7bar, TRD drop-in filter(from my old 3S BEAMS engine) & 60mm straight-flow exhaust system.

Attachments

SpeedCut

Sep 1, 2007
fantastic engine hp and torque...... even this is not a new engine but still can provide this kind of power really salute Toyota and Alex works..........:adore:

1JZtezza

Known Member
Sep 26, 2008
porosan; strange the power is peaking @5500 rpm what with the 4.3 final drive.Should come in earlier at least around 4000-5000 rpm when the vvti kicks in.What gear used for the run???

Bump: porosan; strange the power is peaking @5500 rpm what with the 4.3 final drive.Should come in earlier at least around 4000-5000 rpm when the vvti kicks in.What gear used for the run???

Bump: porosan; strange the power is peaking @5500 rpm what with the 4.3 final drive.Should come in earlier at least around 4000-5000 rpm when the vvti kicks in.What gear used for the run???

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

dammm... all these while repairing other car for friends/family it doesn't create such a headache to me...

but my own car pulak acting up....

the problem is one night while reversing and parked my car at my porch... the engine dies (been hearing rough idling just before that)

car can crank...but no spark coming out at spark plug cable...so confirm ignition problem...

since normally the distributor was main culprit...i've replaced it with recond unit new....but to no available...the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience