Proton Turbo Kit for sale!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Proton Turbo Kit for sale!!

bubla

Known Member
May 2, 2007
redline club,does ur ecu have the TBR (throttle body response) code?

bubla

Known Member
May 2, 2007
ic,dunno much abt wira's ecu..was using MMC ecu wit the turbo kit..:biggrin:

Mar 21, 2008
if u not selling the piggyback, that means buyer need to spend 5k to bolt on your turbo, correct ?

bubla

Known Member
May 2, 2007
ur wrong bro,rm5k together wit the kit and installation.only the intallation costs much more lesser than tht..lesser than rm1k cause u dun have 2 rewire the whole car.

Bump: i'm only selling the turbo kit..there is a shop which does the installation for standard engines.u can also refer to http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/238368-customize-turbo-kits-for-any-type-of-vehicle-new.html

juniorkirk

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2006
item still available? please pm me with more details, condition and picture. Thanks

bubla

Known Member
May 2, 2007
yes,item still avalaible.PM sent.. :)

4G15turbo

Nov 14, 2008
i booking that things... tomorrow will see u....:smokin:

Bump: i booking that things... tomorrow will see u....:smokin:

4G15turbo

Nov 14, 2008
wokeh... deal smpi jd.... mmbr aku dah xsbr nk pki turbo tuh.... hr2 call n ym aku....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Started with the wheels as usual. Osren Degreaser FX (diluted 2:1), Osren Tar Remover and CarPro IronX was used. First time with the IronX, it works and does changes colour when in contact with brake dust, very useful for getting those hard to reach areas or unreachable areas. However, I didn’t find it to be a more effective cleaner compared with Meguiar’s Wheel Brightener, which is acidic. IronX isn’t exactly cheap, but for a non-acidic cleaner, this is probably as good as it gets, if you...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience