Proton Satria Neo S2000

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

east

Known Member
Feb 28, 2006
I have seen the prototype photo from a guy. They are working on it and body work is awesome. Should check out the undercarriage of the 4wd bodywork below it and its strip off bodywork. I dont have the pic but i was amaze how they rebuilt the undercarriage to fit the 4wd n the widebody... nice

xand

Known Member
Apr 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
u r way too underestimate proton and their capabilities by showing us this pathetic image. proton car to be used in rally; so be it. why not? will it burn?will it win? let us see how then. what? it wil burn in 5 minutes? how do u know u Mr. Knoweverything? uve seen gallardos burnt in blaze? yep, gallardo...always engine overheat. have seen rx7 with its b13 burnt? quite often though..
so..with this neo burning or gen2 burning image...u complain about proton.
y dont u complain about that gallardo and rx7 too? and many more car that burn.

dude..car engine MAY burn. it happen. deal with it.
bla... bla... bla... what ever la!
I make no complaint, I only make opinions.
It's hot for a week already, go get some herbal drink Bro', you need to cool down.
cheers~

narx

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
I have seen the prototype photo from a guy. They are working on it and body work is awesome. Should check out the undercarriage of the 4wd bodywork below it and its strip off bodywork. I dont have the pic but i was amaze how they rebuilt the undercarriage to fit the 4wd n the widebody... nice

Dude,
try to recover the link. I'm sure most of us would appreciate it..

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
i salivating for the road version. shd be good.

sanie

Jul 31, 2006
proton with a turbo engine on the road..... can't wait to see that...

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
i'd buy one but not in yellow and definitely with a 2.0L turbo with AWD and a 30 front and 70 rear split in power!

May 25, 2006
According to Autosport Magazine:

The Derbyshire-based MEM World Rally Team is developing an all-new Proton Satria Neo Super 2000 car for the Malaysian Manufacturer.

MEM owner Chris Mellors hopes the car will break cover at the Chatsworth Rally Show in June, with homologation coming a month later and a potential competitive debut on a British series round later in the season. The car is expected to run for the first time in April, when multiple national champion Mellors will start a test programme.

Mellors, whose firm won the 2002 Production Car WRC with Karamjit Singh said:

"We're looking at selling it into the World, IRC and British series. We've had interest from around the world.

Can someone explain to me why this couldn't have been built in Malaysia? And why does MEM get to sell it "around the world" instead of Proton? This sounds like the Brickendonbury of the rally world.

lil_piggy2

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
bla... bla... bla... what ever la!
I make no complaint, I only make opinions.
It's hot for a week already, go get some herbal drink Bro', you need to cool down.
cheers~
Brother Xand... i agree with ur opinion tho.... u cannot compare the Satria neo being burnt vs Lambo or rx7 being burnt.... for 1.. both of those cars are running above 300hp.... therefore overheat problem is obviously gonna occur.. plus if u mod to get more power... even higher chances to burn engine... but the Neo is running on a 110hp only lar.... i dun think that will really justify the heat it generates to create an engine burn lar... that is just downright dangerous lar... can u imagine if the car is running at 160hp... probably not even 5000km it will burn in flames liao.... muahaha...

My 2 cents...

2point9

Dec 1, 2007
I think we should just not get too excited about this car yet till its actually produced and running . and what about Lambo's and Rx7 burning down ..dude everycar will burn la . .go search la , every model car also got a burn case including the new R8 .. come on la . .dont be so pro-proton. ur not getting anything from it. Think openly its a forum , no need to flame anyone on their opinions..

Ride&Handling

Known Member
Feb 10, 2008
Brother Xand... i agree with ur opinion tho.... u cannot compare the Satria neo being burnt vs Lambo or rx7 being burnt.... for 1.. both of those cars are running above 300hp.... therefore overheat problem is obviously gonna occur.. plus if u mod to get more power... even higher chances to burn engine... but the Neo is running on a 110hp only lar.... i dun think that will really justify the heat it generates to create an engine burn lar... that is just downright dangerous lar... can u imagine if the car is running at 160hp... probably not even 5000km it will burn in flames liao.... muahaha...

My 2 cents...
brother piggy ur opinion on how the fundamental of car got burnt is totally wrong..its not the horsepower counting or overheat alone is the culprit or whatever relating to engine power, its normally and most of the time were the ATF oil leak and ignition sparks makes the firestarter. ATF oil has a compound or substance that are flammable and basically most of underbody fluid are flammable. some more vehicle harness also can dissipate a huge amount of kilowatts when theres an electrical short occur within the engine compartment. this would then trigger the flammable fluid into external fire and eventually causes a vehicle to burn.

hye, ur comment is good but be well informed before u start to kutuk proton or others. if not u are mistaken to take proton developments for granted. you should know its a hard world out there in automotive world. 1001 things can happen to ur vehicle and now you expect a relatively cheap malaysian car can cope with all the possibilities as if its a hundred thousand car. and hey arent this suppose to be a thread to support and distribute information abt Neo S2000? Now shall we go back to the topic pls.

PROTON unveils Satria Neo S2000 - August 2008

jeffbboyz

500 RPM
Feb 21, 2004
Shah Alam/ KL
haiya...the burning neo n gen 2 must be the plastic fuel rail.....or else overheating problem....it doesnt mean only proton cars burn....other expensive cars burned too....just the matter of whether how far is ur luck n how u take care of ur car......

its not the matter of expensive car or cheap car easily burn anot.....whether its proton or lambo or mazda.....if u hate proton...dont buy...dont complain....just keep it to urself.....if u afford an expensive car n u think it wont burn...then buy it n be proud of it.....simple as that.....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jeff6126 Exterior and Body 0
D Car Modification 0
autocrazee Chassis and Wheels 0
M Cars for sale 0
Nicholasng925 Cars for sale 0
G Cars for sale 3
N Engine and Performance 0
Jay News and Features 1
A Car Culture 0
S Your Shots 0
S Your Shots 9
R News and Features 0
F Rallying 6
ephique74 Satria Neo Forums 24

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

GTB= going to buy !!

can any sifu share information about cefiro A31. I plan to get that car as soon as possible. currently im looking for RB25DET or rb26dett cefiro a31. Normally wat kind of headache will i have to bear if i used this kind of machine as weekend car !!

So many good comments on cefiro chassis but still i have tink that the chassis can "Tahan" or not? I never drive tat car before!! even some people tell me cefiro A31 is damn good in handling n the chassis is a beauty...

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience