Proton Satria 1.8 GSR Turbo (M)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Proton Satria 1.8 GSR Turbo (M)

calvincty

Jun 18, 2008
hey there, im the fren clanz is refering.. as stated at ur info. the price is negotiable.. mind to sms me ur best price before we set an appointment with u to view the car? thx. 016 828 3691

GSR5559

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
www.zerotohundred.com
thx clanz .. btw calvin its best for you to give me a call to arrange viewing .. seriously i would prefer you guys to view the car before asking for best price .. pointless guys even the car im offering is 10k but dont like the car at all , right? sorry to say calvin cus i have lots of numbers to call so i would rmb those who called me .. first come first serve basis and of course reasonable offer end of the day =)

regards ..

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
thx clanz .. btw calvin its best for you to give me a call to arrange viewing .. seriously i would prefer you guys to view the car before asking for best price .. pointless guys even the car im offering is 10k but dont like the car at all , right? sorry to say calvin cus i have lots of numbers to call so i would rmb those who called me .. first come first serve basis and of course reasonable offer end of the day =)

regards ..
agree wit u bro..i already told him thousand times to call u..
but he say later call don wan buy, like pai seh like tat...
sohaiz :D

zroe

Known Member
Sep 2, 2007
ampang - kajang

regards ..
i have to agree with him... its unethical to ask nego on the phone, best only to ask how much roughly the seller selling the car...
as my self, i dont mind somebody ask me how much best price, but if nego thru sms/phone, it would be very hard... its a mutual respect and understanding... we malaysian kan kawtim wan....

ask ur friend to come and view, bring straight cash, nego till the seller gegar... sure can wan... who can deny... but makesure nego with reasonable price :P

bump for u bro....

(ADVAN)

500 RPM
May 11, 2005
K.L
bro..long time no see..how are you? what made you decided to sell this monster? Anyway good luck..

*bump*

GSR5559

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
www.zerotohundred.com
clans & Cal .. its orait to call and view the car, rather than not doin anythin rite? customers got the rights to buy and not to buy if the car is not up to their expectation .. same goes to me i like i buy .. dont like i wont buy .. =P anwyay its great seeing u guys lastnite ... at least now u get to see the car and final is to check throughly and details ..

zroe .. ya thts so right .. thru sms / phone cant deal much .. i believe with my own eyes rather than mutual understading .. =) thx for ur bump bro

advan : yeah wey long time no see .. changing car edi loo .. goin for a 4-door car .. monster? u must be kidding me la ..hahahha .. how i wish it was a monster with 500bhp on wheel .. thts wwht i call monster! LOL =) thx anyway for ur bump bump!

calvincty

Jun 18, 2008
yea danny, i get what u mean now =) nice car u have there tho.. but i have to make further consideration.. will let u know asap.. anyway have a nice trip =)

regards~

VolcoM-V

Known Member
Dec 7, 2005
hahah =) ya wey selling off edi looo .. settle off with a family car since im getting married tomoro ..hahah .. how i wish! when is ur turn?
hahahaha....still sticking my lousy car la...
no one wanna marry me.. so i guesss i will stick with that..
haha..

BUMP for ya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As i know, standard mitsubishi (evo / vr4) oil pump pressure is 35psi.. how if i wanted to make up to 60 psi.. any suggestion guys? some ppl say just "lapik washer".. my question is how many washer to make it enough for the 60 psi.. or any other way?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience