Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Proton Satria 1.3

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
My precious Satria is now for sale. Been driving this car for a couple of years now, reluctant sale but due to commitments, lifestyle changes and job requirements I am getting a 4 door car, and cant afford to keep this car much as I want to. This is my first car, and much effort has been put into taking good care of it. Pictures of the car will be up really soon.

Anyway, comparing with whatever you can get for 10k to 15k, this car is a really good buy. I am sure there are many people who are looking to get their first car, an extra car, a car to just get around and yet is a lil sporty, a platform for mods, etc. The practical working conditions of this car are really good, no engine problems, no breakdowns, serviced every 5000 kilometres sharp at ENEOS using ONLY Q8 10W40 Semi Synthetic oil only, regular maintenance of wear and tear parts, etc. On top of that, over the years I have changed alot of parts here and there to make it a nicer drive, to be more comfortable and reliable. There are no problems with the engine, the brakes have been upgraded and bite really well. In short, the setup is really for practicality and reliability.

However, the paint job is not exactly in good shape, as will be seen in pictures. Therefore, it would be a good idea to give the exterior a new paint job if you really want it to look new. Apart from that, the driver's side seat might also need some touching up if you are particular and want the car to really be perfect. However, you can save money on getting new bodykits, and all the minor touch ups and thoughtful additions to the car. If you were to buy just any used car of this age on the market, you might be paying a couple of hundred bucks less, but there's no telling how many thousand you will need to spend on repairing problems which might not be visible on the surface. Truthfully speaking, I have been driving my car for the last couple of years, and whatever problems have all been rectified by me, the next buyer is therefore actually going to have very very little hassle with this car.

Specifications :

-Proton Satria 1.3 5 speed manual 1996
-Power Steering

1. Exterior
-Championship White NH-0 Type R paint colour
-Front Promote bumper
-Mivec Bonnet Black
-Rear Buddy Club
-Mivec sideskirts
-GTI Spoiler

2. Interior
-Black SSCUS Semibucket
-Upgraded to 1.6 door panels ( power window switches at the armrest)
Much classier and more comfortable than the stock 1.3 door panels
-Satria GTI Gear Console
-R3 Carbon Fibre Gear Knob
-MOMO 14" ( non-ori ) steering wheel
-Autogage Tachometer
-Sound deadening ( Dynamat Equivalent ) under entire rear seats area, boot pan, front doors etc.
-Armrest with extra storage compartment for front
-Nice tints to prevent the hot sun from shining in, but of course, I cant guarantee that Puspakom wont remove the tints during inspection
-Alarm System with Shock Sensor
-Intelligent Engine Cut off function ( To prevent Theft )

3. Engine and other extras parts :
-Front Strut Bar
-Brakes :Upgraded GSR Front Disc and Caliper, New Bendix Metal King Titanium Brakepads changed on (1/6/10)
-New Timing Belt Kit changed ( May/2010 )
-New Cooling Coil change in ( March /2010)
Aircond is very cold, much colder than many newer cars, compressor all serviced, etc.
-Tyres Advan Neova AD07 185/60/R14
-Rims are 14" from Honda City
-Full Exhaust System 4-2-1 extractor with ZENDEN Bullet , S-flow Stainless Steel Mandrel bent piping with Twin
Tail pipes
-Soundproofing under engine bay
-Bonnet absorbers

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SELLING TERMS

Now, enough about the car, and more info about the other aspects. I have just checked with the bank today, and conventional HP is not available for a car of this age. Therefore, only CASH BUYER , or if you really need loan, can try to apply personal loan, which can easily get up to 5 years.

My asking price is RM8,900, negotiable of course for SERIOUS BUYERS. Serious buyers, please feel free to call me or to view/test the car. Price can be negotiated slightly. Readiness to let go of this car once my new car is in. (Expected within 1 month) =) Road Tax is until Nov 2010, and only RM70. Insurance is up to buyer to discuss with their insurance agent.

Call me at 0123913788 to arrange for VIEWING or if you wanna come and buy the car with cash! haha. Anyway, Thanks for reading.

Attachments

Last edited:

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
Hi bro, here are some answers :

1.Whether it's 1k or 10k, it'll still have to be cash anyway.
2.I could get close 5k selling parts alone
3.Already have offers at 7k cash and 8k cash. 8.5k will let go immediately.

Thanks for your interest. Do let me know if you wanna get it for 8.5k.

d'raverz

Known Member
Mar 3, 2006
Hi, just wanna ask is your engine fuel injected or carb? Thank you

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
Sold d lo boss

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
Either you dont read or you cant read...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Take a look at this. Mercedes’ luxury sub-brand, Maybach has released these images of a 6m-long super-coupe concept, and it looks absolutely bonkers. It has gullwing doors, too!

Mercedes-Maybach has been teasing images of this spaceship-like GT on Instagram for a couple of days, prior to its launch which is expected to be this weekend. We don’t have any information about it at the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience