Proton Saga / Iswara

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban
Bro miton do u have any performance part for 4g63?please tell me what da thing that u have & price also.what brand of management & price also??
left the engine, spare evo wiring and mine's Ori ECU, AFC and boost controller.

i take pics of the items first. then only i name my price.

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
miton, suggest u put items n price list.

p/s thanks for ur help last nite. could never have found the place without ur guidance...

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
looks like EGR valve to me. can remove one.

By the way, i'm officially retiring from playing turbo engines. will run on 4G91 Carb, with some KungFu inside and the car siap by this week. so, who wants to look for spare VR-4/Evo parts, spare engine, boost meter, controller, management or ori ecu exhaust manifold, piping, intercooler bla bla bla... please reply here. dun pm me. i will get back to you.

P/s : wanna play proper turbo car with 4WD liao. Saga gip my sister drive. ngek ngek ngek.
oits, meaning full running engine with some extras to "donate" and let go?

PM me the price of the items...ihihiih...who knows...

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban
air liur meleleh when i joyrided the EVO 8 MR two weeks ago....

mafia1980

Known Member
Nov 24, 2005
looking for some ignition coils... vr4 or evo 1,11,111... cheap cheap ones... wanna tolak mulah mulah... pm me aa..

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
Ahem, just to BUMP the thread.

More photos in Your Shots section under Random Car Photos thread and SIOC General Talk...heheheh..

vestax

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Damansara Heigh
www.fivio.com
fuyoh sudah lama tak masuk sini , now alot of otai otai la huh ? . anyway just dropping by to say hello to all the old timers & taikor taikors haha .

just to let you guys know , last saturday i kena rompak bai with parang , kena pukul and etc etc but no serious injuries . took my friends honda crv and also 3 of my camera set + lenses + flash complete camera gears all kena kebas , happen in bidor perak . so jaga jaga la , alot of hit & run case on the highway according to the police .

anyway yesterday i yamcha with sagaturbo , he look very healthy already ah haha , next time i`ll drop by la , really want to meet up with the old timers , just like the old days huh .

anyway cheers man

SaGa TuRBo

500 RPM
Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
Nice meeting you,vesty bai...kekekekke..

May you get your teeth done soon so that you can pronouce TEETH properly...kekekakakka... :p

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

THIS CAR HAS BEEN FOUND BY A ZTH MEMBER! SHALL NOT VOICE OUT HIS NICK, JUST TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE!! MERRY XMAS EVRYBODY :lol:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience