Proton Saga / Iswara

blahblah

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Milky Way
www.bernardloke.com
Hi all sifu,

where can i get EBC black stuff in PJ/Damansara/Puchong area?

if possible, how much is it?i remembered buying it at RM160 4 yrs back..

now..i duno ler..

-az-

Jun 9, 2006
hey guys....
sure got lots of beautiful saga/iswara's here... hehe..
anyway would like to ask u guys, have anyone custom their door panel... would like to do mine, as we know it's wood and it would eventually 'reput' hehe..

valancehing

Known Member
Mar 15, 2005
wah..
hard to read from page 1 to page 975...
when jump jump jump jump reading...i saw many funny history...
so in here sure got many sifu and senior...
i got a saga 1991 1.3 std....
er...
if i want modifier my bumper is it possible?That mean i want use back my original bumper to modifies,i dont want change to PVC 1....
or any sifu know where got custom shop and no very expensive 1?

lazychai

May 20, 2006
anyone know what is the name of this hose ?

my one broken already .... need a replacement but dont know what is the name of the hose.

when i on my air cond my rpm drop until 400 to 500, so the whole car very shakey and it will automatic dead engine sometimes. headache

my friend told me thats for aircond's air. Anyone change this hose before ?

Last edited:

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban
looks like EGR valve to me. can remove one.

By the way, i'm officially retiring from playing turbo engines. will run on 4G91 Carb, with some KungFu inside and the car siap by this week. so, who wants to look for spare VR-4/Evo parts, spare engine, boost meter, controller, management or ori ecu exhaust manifold, piping, intercooler bla bla bla... please reply here. dun pm me. i will get back to you.

P/s : wanna play proper turbo car with 4WD liao. Saga gip my sister drive. ngek ngek ngek.

asrafiore

Jun 7, 2005
SHAH ALAM
hi miton,

just asking wether (if) you have vr4 mounting (rear) together with your engine, please do pm me if u have one.tq

rgds.

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban
hi miton,

just asking wether (if) you have vr4 mounting (rear) together with your engine, please do pm me if u have one.tq

rgds.
you want the mounting or the engine?

Naughtiers_maximus

Known Member
Jul 7, 2006
Bro miton do u have any performance part for 4g63?please tell me what da thing that u have & price also.what brand of management & price also??

flushafteruse

2,000 RPM
Jun 2, 2004
fire down below
anyone know what is the name of this hose ?

my one broken already .... need a replacement but dont know what is the name of the hose.

when i on my air cond my rpm drop until 400 to 500, so the whole car very shakey and it will automatic dead engine sometimes. headache

my friend told me thats for aircond's air. Anyone change this hose before ?
yours issit the only hose broke of the connector broke????

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A friend's Civic Type R got stolen fr his house. If you come across exceptionally low price Championship White CTR for sale with chassis no = FD2-1403860 & engine no = K20A5823991 & R serial no = 7339, pls report police & call owner @ +60123059210 Malaysia. Pls help spread the message. Tks a bunch!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience