Proton Saga / Iswara

khoyos

Nov 23, 2003
hehe i'm gonna transfer the absorbers to my fiore. yes fiore and saga/iswara parts are interchangeble. no need to modify anything. u think proton guys would even want design their own stuff? dream on! same like wira & evo. direct fit.

my fiore is an estate. gonna fight with AD resort! but now it is still in standard form. absolutely standard, with 4G15 8v, and AUTO. but the body is still OK. no visible rust sign. chassis still ok, with no major accident.

wait until i sell my car, then only i can convert the engine. enough with NA!

about 205 tyres, sorry to say, NO HOPE! unless u use 1 inch wheel spacer, and ketuk ur mudgurard/fender kow2!

p/s when is the gathering?! i hope it won't be too late. selling my car next month, have to make the car standard some more!

vestax

Damansara Heigh
www.fivio.com
i was using 205/50/R16 on my iswara last time , not to mention my rims were rear wheel drive rims , so the offset was +25 , the rim keluar abit .. i didn't use any spacer but i ketuk my wheel arch .

chooz

klang valley
members.cardomain.com
eh guyz
wanna ask is those add ons turbo system for 1.3/1.5 can really work ah?
like this...

Product Description:

TURBO KITS FOR PROTON 1.3-1.5
Item include:
banana(custom made)
turbine IHI(size td04)
completed turbo piping
extra fan for cooling
banana cover (s/still)
very rare convertion,no need JPJ approved
cheapes and the powerful.
(without INTERCOoLER)
but u can use gsr or vr4 intercooler.

is it realiable?

B)

antonio

Old Member
Jul 27, 2009
That is our Iswarians problems erk...cannot fit big fat wheels and tyre in our ride....uwaaaaaaa.....if ketuk body oso no point...inside still kena wan...absober got kesan like tyres has been kena some part....uwaaaaa...cannot mod's ahh the braket or wheel hub?????hmmmm....

:P :D :rolleyes:

antonio

Old Member
Jul 27, 2009
Originally posted by chooz@Nov 29 2003, 08:47 AM
eh guyz
wanna ask is those add ons turbo system for 1.3/1.5 can really work ah?
like this...

Product Description:

TURBO KITS FOR PROTON 1.3-1.5
Item include:
banana(custom made)
turbine IHI(size td04)
completed turbo piping
extra fan for cooling
banana cover (s/still)
very rare convertion,no need JPJ approved
cheapes and the powerful.
(without INTERCOoLER)
but u can use gsr or vr4 intercooler.

is it realiable?

B)
Issit cheaper than VR4 conversion by 2-3k's?????

If it is so it is good lor....but if it's expensive than our Fav's VR4...so foget it larr...no point coz is xpensive same oso maintainence rite????somore no power even near reach of VR4....that's for sure....

Reliable or not????hmmmm got to ask sumone use first then ask him.... :huh: :lol:

vestax

Damansara Heigh
www.fivio.com
ermm turbo kits are reliable , but then is you engine reliable ?. first things first , i tot iswara cars runs on carb ? where else the uk specs runs on fuel injection .. if yours runs on carb then forget it , cause how the hell ur going to manage the fuel ?.

as for the fuel injection cars , yo also need to get atleast a piggy back or a stand alone engine management system .. if not the turbokit won't run ..

i have a set of GSR turbo kit for sale , but not for iswara la , its actually for GTI or Putra ..

1. TDO4 Twin fin
2. Gsr standard blow off
3. Exhaust manifold
4. Turbo oil sump pipe
5. Gaskets
6. Downpipe
7. vr4 intercooler

selling for RM 1500

vestax

Damansara Heigh
www.fivio.com
yea man when is the gathering ?. paging for all the fast saga / iswara ! , when gathering woi ! .. anyone know how to contact saga buruk ?. ask him to join us also la , i need to ask him about his suspension setup la ..

vestax

Damansara Heigh
www.fivio.com
monroe & sports springs ?. really ka ? his car macam tak de suspension , tak boleh tekan langsung " keras nak mampus " .. cause before this he did mention about the wira 1.6 absorbers can be modify to fit in our saga / iswara .. and he mention that can make from a standard absorber to a adjustable by getting the adjustable kit ..

antonio

Old Member
Jul 27, 2009
I saw somewhere cannot remember A.P.M adjustables for iswara around 1.5k....ok ahh use A.P.M wan...?????? :P :D :rolleyes:

erik_eazy.e

Dec 3, 2003
hi everyone.....
i'm also driving saga......
1.5I onli maaa......!!! :D

ImAn

hello guys... i also have an iswara... so anyone join or meet the C12 club member? i interested to join it.... :D

my iswara also standart

erik_eazy.e

Dec 3, 2003
Originally posted by ImAn@Dec 4 2003, 11:27 AM
hello guys... i also have an iswara... so anyone join or meet the C12 club member? i interested to join it.... :D

my iswara also standart
izit true that if anybodi wants to joint c12 club must have saga with fiore bodypart onli ???
stendet saga cannot join ka????

antonio

Old Member
Jul 27, 2009
Originally posted by erik_eazy.e+Dec 5 2003, 03:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (erik_eazy.e @ Dec 5 2003, 03:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ImAn@Dec 4 2003, 11:27 AM

my iswara also standart
izit true that if anybodi wants to joint c12 club must have saga with fiore bodypart onli ???
stendet saga cannot join ka???? [/b][/quote]
hahhahaha...true ahh????
then no need join lorr like that????
akekekkeke....no originality.... :D :lol: :P :o

Hi Folks,

My father's Nissan Sentra 1.5A 2001 made has been deserted for 2yrs without roadtax/insurance renewal. Now that i'm back decided to work on the car for major overhaul on the engine and refurbish the car to sell for a better price. The bank loan for the car has been settled few months back.

The workshop guy told me the engine is perfectly fine and just need to change some wear tear stuff and the car is good to go. I have planned to spray the same color for the car. Some touch...