darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
cipan_supercas said:
eh..

actually..

i saw a saga in shah alam..with vr4 bumper..nicely done..the owner oso put the super touring lips to that bumper..see sum mod..to get it fix properly...and well painted

plus with vr4 side skirt + rubber duck tail
Really ar cipan? ST lip on vr4 bumper? Hmmm..

Anyone tried Supertouring Bumper with lip altogether on the Saga? Most bumpers can fit I think - just depends on how much money we have eh? And how nice or how bad it's gonna look.

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban
darahhitam :

i lazy to go around hunting already leh. got stock just pm or call me lor. can ah?

about the bonnet, the C11 like too short for megavalve body leh. tried before...and then the C11 bonnet at the centre tajam one...not like saga flat one line...er..how to explain eh..?

hatta :

i will check about custom bumper lah..but all also fibre thin layer like biscuit~! i scared i go highway terlanggar some bird the whole bumper pecah man... :D

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban
bonnet, boot, fender, door, dashboard, bumper front + rear, carbon fibre intercooler piping...PERGHHHHHHHH......can buy one EVO 8 MR already baiiiiiiiii.... :D

BAI you think i work in COP DUIT company meh?! AHahaHAhAH :D :D :D

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
Yup, shave the weight! Support the use of CF. Save the environment (not!).

OK-lor Miton, I'll ask around (chop shops) how much it gonna cost.

e39a hor?

cipan_supercas

1,500 RPM
Feb 4, 2004
Shah Alam
www.draxecu.com
MitonCT26 said:
bonnet, boot, fender, door, dashboard, bumper front + rear, carbon fibre intercooler piping...PERGHHHHHHHH......can buy one EVO 8 MR already baiiiiiiiii.... :D

BAI you think i work in COP DUIT company meh?! AHahaHAhAH :D :D :D
hahahahhahahaha..

wei..if u working in cop duwet company...dun forget to cop a bit 4 me laaaa...

eh?theseday...can get the material to make a carbon fiber ke?

?????...any?????...price sure expensive rite?

hmm..

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
MitonCT26 said:
darahhitam :

i lazy to go around hunting already leh. got stock just pm or call me lor. can ah?

about the bonnet, the C11 like too short for megavalve body leh. tried before...and then the C11 bonnet at the centre tajam one...not like saga flat one line...er..how to explain eh..?

hatta :

i will check about custom bumper lah..but all also fibre thin layer like biscuit~! i scared i go highway terlanggar some bird the whole bumper pecah man... :D
Called just now, both chop shops I'm familiar with ada stock.

UGPM. :biggrin: You compare la the price with NS, I think down there cheaper lor, coz nobody wants it unlike Fiore's bumper.

vestax

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Damansara Heigh
www.fivio.com
Haha long time never drop in zth already , anyway few months back my rim got a hairline crack , so it was leaking , what i did was use dunlop glue to patch the inside of the rim , and at the outer rim , i use epoxy to strengthen the rim .

A few weeks later this what happen :) .

Lucky khoyos had trade his 3 Piece JRD rims with my gearbox last year , which was in my store room all this while .

Sprayed the rims black , which is a shitty job , i couldnt be bothered about . As long i can move around its enough LOL .

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
vestax said:
Haha long time never drop in zth already , anyway few months back my rim got a hairline crack , so it was leaking , what i did was use dunlop glue to patch the inside of the rim , and at the outer rim , i use epoxy to strengthen the rim .

A few weeks later this what happen :) .

Lucky khoyos had trade his 3 Piece JRD rims with my gearbox last year , which was in my store room all this while .

Sprayed the rims black , which is a shitty job , i couldnt be bothered about . As long i can move around its enough LOL .
Vesty,
Shitty or not, black still looks cool to me!:cool:
Not bad what.

Basically by applying the glue/epoxy, the crack worsens or it could not longer hold it?

vestax

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Damansara Heigh
www.fivio.com
At first it was just a hairline crack , it was visible from inside the rim , so took the rim for welding . After welding the inside was okay , but the outside crack was visible pulak .

But anyhow it was still leaking air , so had to use the dunlop gum , and layer the inside rim . After doing that it stop leaking , so next thing i did was epoxy the outer rim , which did hold for a few weeks . After going in big pot holes and alot of abuse , some how it gave way .

It didnt blew up , i only notice there was a huge dent & looks like the side wall was poping out , while washing the car , to my surprise the tyre was intact with the rim , but it looks like going to burst out , so lucky the rim did not gave way while i was driving the car .

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
Scary man. Really.
It boils down on luck and type of tyre you use I guess.

This reminds me to replace the rear left tyre of my other 4-wheeler.

The benang (not dawai) has already sticking out!
Can it burst out?

jcn9690

1,000 RPM
Mar 17, 2004
Visit site
darahhitam said:
Really ar cipan? ST lip on vr4 bumper? Hmmm..

Anyone tried Supertouring Bumper with lip altogether on the Saga? Most bumpers can fit I think - just depends on how much money we have eh? And how nice or how bad it's gonna look.
last time me spotted saga with ST bumper..but on the federal highway...:frown:

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
jcn9690 said:
last time me spotted saga with ST bumper..but on the federal highway...:frown:
Does it look nice or janggal?

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
Doesn't look too bad on its original body, eh?

Someone should photoshop this then put it on a Saga!

The Ori ST Bumper w/ lip.

cipan_supercas

1,500 RPM
Feb 4, 2004
Shah Alam
www.draxecu.com
got another version of ST rite?

the one fitted with Dash Turbo engine(dunno rite or not)..hmm..its bodykit is more cun than e ordinary ST...(saw 3 ST converted to this kind of version..)

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
cipan_supercas said:
got another version of ST rite?

the one fitted with Dash Turbo engine(dunno rite or not)..hmm..its bodykit is more cun than e ordinary ST...(saw 3 ST converted to this kind of version..)
The front grille looks like merc a bit right?

It's JDM only spec I think.

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban
SiGh...no time...anyone coming to seremban later? i wanna go ACE ask can kautim my coilovers or not..hehehe...

TIME TO PASANG ALL THE THINGS I BOUGHT...

Muahahhaa...

MuAHaHaHha....

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH~!!!!

HUAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHA!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all ,

My Suprima S is going to achieve 1000 KM soon.
So, i want to ask Sifu here what is the best engine oil for Turbo engine ?

Should i go for Semi or Fully ?
This is my first turbo car so i will need some advice.

Thank you in advance for the assist.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience