Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
shinjite,
well not really la... usually i would advice ppl to do up stage by stage if dont have big budget... will only advice to go full out if got big budget...

it all depends on how much your budget and whether you wanto keep the car for long or not.

nurburing,
i dont see why not legal... it is very safety in many aspects.. ppl can BOT their engine without getting legal issues. TTB is just a very simple thing mah... even a 4-throttle already more keng and established.

darrengoh89

Known Member
Aug 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
hahaha remember my avatar everytime b4 going to sleep OK hahaha

i know they selling bro...whats the official site? any link you can give me? ive search with google already..the only match are from mudah.my,is that it? :hmmmm:

um...other suggestion than internal mods..im not ready yet to "kacau" the internal huhuhu
im still a noob bro
:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

the basic mods,DONE already bro...im using coldairinduction with open pod filter (on the way with heatshield),from extractor 2 inch piping ended with 5zigen straight flow exhaust,8mm cable plug(oem busted already),NGK plugs,ground wire from ????(forgot the name)gonna change to pivot next

also forgot to mention..im using wira SE-4g15
the mods ive done is good already..can reach 190km/h(dont know the HP though) dyno is pretty expansive here(Brunei)
thicker plug cable doesn't produce more power ...it only cause interference sound from your audio ...2.0 piping ? don't mind if i ask you a question ..although your top speed can hit 190kmh ....what about your low end tourqe ? don't tell me improved compare to last time lol ....

nurburing

Known Member
Feb 21, 2010
Penang
thicker plugs does improve engine powerband to be much stable n more responsive. maybe some of you bought ayam brand thicker pug cables and didnt work out.

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
have u ever tried comparing those new thicker plug cables with 'new' original stock cables?

Knightz85

Jan 9, 2010
Brunei
thicker plug cable doesn't produce more power ...it only cause interference sound from your audio ...2.0 piping ? don't mind if i ask you a question ..although your top speed can hit 190kmh ....what about your low end tourqe ? don't tell me improved compare to last time lol ....
i know that already..i need the 8mm for a better "spark" for the plugs and i also know it can coz the interference with audio..thats why ive install the ground wire
are you trying to make fun of me eyy bro? i know that already OK..i wouldnt say improved but its better than ori piping..

i was asking bout how to get a better torque base..not to get criticize and laughed at

~GFU~:thefinger:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
hahaha remember my avatar everytime b4 going to sleep OK hahaha

i know they selling bro...whats the official site? any link you can give me? ive search with google already..the only match are from mudah.my,is that it? :hmmmm:

um...other suggestion than internal mods..im not ready yet to "kacau" the internal huhuhu
im still a noob bro

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

the basic mods,DONE already bro...im using coldairinduction with open pod filter (on the way with heatshield),from extractor 2 inch piping ended with 5zigen straight flow exhaust,8mm cable plug(oem busted already),NGK plugs,ground wire from ????(forgot the name)gonna change to pivot next

also forgot to mention..im using wira SE-4g15
the mods ive done is good already..can reach 190km/h(dont know the HP though) dyno is pretty expansive here(Brunei)

Looks like you've already done what you can do. The next step is internals, lightened crank pulley and the adjustable cam pulley and ECU upgrade.

EA Products :: Fotopic.Net

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
i know that already..i need the 8mm for a better "spark" for the plugs and i also know it can coz the interference with audio..thats why ive install the ground wire
are you trying to make fun of me eyy bro? i know that already OK..i wouldnt say improved but its better than ori piping..

i was asking bout how to get a better torque base..not to get criticize and laughed at

darren is just saying that 2 inch piping is a bit too big for a relatively stock 4g15, ud prolly lost some low end torque there

unless u wanna retain the piping, then like what izso sed, LCP and internals like longer crank/larger pistons

darrengoh89

Known Member
Aug 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

well ...sry if the way i reply your post sounds wrong ...but plz do reply back in politely way ...ok back to topic ...about the plug cable ..ok ..its your money ..i can't stop you ..juz giving you an advise coz i've been through that..and it really didn't give any performance gain even with that thicker plug cable can produce better combustion due to better spark....im really scratching my head now with this phase *i wouldn't say improved but its better than ori piping * ...do you believe that with a stock ori wise with ori piping ...can outrun yours with 2.0piping ? stock car...it is better to stay stock piping ...even if you change to performance camshaft+Adjustable Cam Gear and LCP ....the only reason you could change your piping is when you are touching your engine internals ....and again ..juz trying to give some advise so that you can spend your mod wisely ...i've been 1 of a sillysea before and thats how i learn my lesson ...sry if anything in this reply has offended you ...

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
im really scratching my head now with this phase *i wouldn't say improved but its better than ori piping * ...do you believe that with a stock ori wise with ori piping ...can outrun yours with 2.0piping ? stock car...it is better to stay stock piping ...even if you change to performance camshaft+Adjustable Cam Gear and LCP ....the only reason you could change your piping is when you are touching your engine internals
Not entirely true la darren. Manufacturers make their cars with a lot of things in mind. They have to consider emissions, sound pollution, car comfort and all that. The stock piping and all is there with all that in mind. Investing in the right type of piping will 'free' up your engine to work at optimum performance but at the expensive of poor emissions, noisier and all.

But overly large will not help either la. Looking in another perspective - it's good to follow your advice as it would be wasting money to mod your exhaust if you have plans to upgrade the engine internals because you'll have to spend money on modding the exhaust again after you're done with stroking and all that.

So yes and no.. not right but not wrong. :biggrin:

Knightz85

Jan 9, 2010
Brunei
its ok la bro darren..im already past that

thanks for the info guys...my next question is

if i want to upgrade my fuel system..like fuel pump,fuel rail,AFPR and injectors
would it make some diff?
if yes, from what car injectors?
what brand FPR you all here recommend?
which fuel rail can replace the ori? that have better diameter
fuel pump from?

darrengoh89

Known Member
Aug 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
you all jian hang can do the magic ma ...ppl not doing his exhaust system at jian hang also ...so its different story lai geh unker ...

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

its ok la bro darren..im already past that

thanks for the info guys...my next question is

if i want to upgrade my fuel system..like fuel pump,fuel rail,AFPR and injectors
would it make some diff?
if yes, from what car injectors?
what brand FPR you all here recommend?
which fuel rail can replace the ori? that have better diameter
fuel pump from?

hmm ..Injectors can forget about it ...coz its not necessary ...even you have moded heavily your stock engine ...also will be still running stock injectors and running without any problem ...AFPR not really sure ...but from what i gathered the information is ...stock engine without any internal mods including performance camshaft ...the pressure of the AFPR you can only tune is slightly higher than stock ...not much ...around extra 2-3 psi ? only give you very very minimal gain on pickup ... but if to spend a 200+ AFPR juz to gain some pickup ...not really worth it lor ...so my advice is ... wait till you touch your cam ...then only consider on AFPR ...you might need it and might not too...depends ...fuel rail ...know nothing about it ....fuel pump ? stock the best :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

Not entirely true la darren. Manufacturers make their cars with a lot of things in mind. They have to consider emissions, sound pollution, car comfort and all that. The stock piping and all is there with all that in mind. Investing in the right type of piping will 'free' up your engine to work at optimum performance but at the expensive of poor emissions, noisier and all.

But overly large will not help either la. Looking in another perspective - it's good to follow your advice as it would be wasting money to mod your exhaust if you have plans to upgrade the engine internals because you'll have to spend money on modding the exhaust again after you're done with stroking and all that.

thats why best is stay to stock piping lor ...juz my opinion nia la ...maybe some ppl like unker fred like big piping :adore: ... different ppl different perception ..different taste ..different style ..different way of thinking :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

thats why best is stay to stock piping lor ...juz my opinion nia la ...maybe some ppl like unker fred like big piping :adore: ... different ppl different perception ..different taste ..different style ..different way of thinking :biggrin:

Knightz85

Jan 9, 2010
Brunei
hmm ..Injectors can forget about it ...coz its not necessary ...even you have moded heavily your stock engine ...also will be still running stock injectors and running without any problem ...AFPR not really sure ...but from what i gathered the information is ...stock engine without any internal mods including performance camshaft ...the pressure of the AFPR you can only tune is slightly higher than stock ...not much ...around extra 2-3 psi ? only give you very very minimal gain on pickup ... but if to spend a 200+ AFPR juz to gain some pickup ...not really worth it lor ...so my advice is ... wait till you touch your cam ...then only consider on AFPR ...you might need it and might not too...depends ...fuel rail ...know nothing about it ....fuel pump ? stock the best :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

thanks bro darren..good info..

so if i want to change the AFPR,which brand? i was thinking on WORKS(guan)AFPR but no suppiler here :(
can someone show me pic by pic how to install the AFPR(DIY) ?? mods needed right? coz i think the ori FPR need to cabut but im not sure how...sifus please teach me

really appreciated:biggrin:

other choice please?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys for Myvi 1.3 Auto what is the best extractor for it? is it 4-1 or 4-2-1? Sifu sifu please advice. And also what muffler to use? Thank you
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience