acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Ivy,

No worries...

Computers can be as troublesome as cars... :P

Back to your Q.

If you get a BSOD while trying to install SP1a, it could be due to the following:

1. Anti virus is running - disable it n reboot
2. Worms or viruses
3. Corrupted Windows installations

PoisonIvy

Known Member
Jan 24, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Ok... the first option is definately out... coz i have disabled my anti virus thingy.

2nd.. maybe and 3rd also maybe... But, as for the 3rd option, i installed the windows using the original copy provided when i bought my lap top..
So how? What if it's the second one???? :o

~ IvY ~

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Ivy,

If it is the 2nd one... u need to boot from a bootable cdrom containing an anti virus program to scan n clean out any worms or viruses.

Worse, u may need to backup all your important files onto an external drive n reformat n reinstall from scratch. Then, install SP1a.

BTW, can u confirm that u have SP1a installed already? U can check from the System properties (right click My Computer, Properties).

PoisonIvy

Known Member
Jan 24, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
GUESS WHAT???!!

I managed to download that SP1 already... hehehehe :D

This is so great... i don't know what happened but suddenly can download..! WooHooOOoo..!!

Ok.. now to see whether this PEAP thing is with it...

Thanks people...!

~ IvY ~

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
SP1? Cool... now it's time to download SP2... took me around 8 mins at 1300k/sec via a data centre connection... hehehe.

U want a copy?

PoisonIvy

Known Member
Jan 24, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
:o I'm only using 56k modem weh... jaring dialup some more..! You took 8 minutes and i'll take FOREVER..! *FAINTS*

Erm.. how to get a copy if i want?

~ IvY ~

A Post Every 5 Mins

The Formula One grid might not be lacking in teams or eager ones that want to be on the grid for the next season but what the pinnacle of motorsport is lacking though is engine manufacturers. Currently, all of the 12 teams on the grid are powered by one of four engines from Ferrari, Mercedes-Benz, Renault and Cosworth.

Once 2013 rolls in, a new engine design will be put into place, that of a turbocharged...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience