PROMOTE's

shin_sen_group

Nov 23, 2004

Ricgatebecko

Known Member
Aug 2, 2006
ey guys, wats the price to paint the bumper ar?
will the colour be exactly the same?
eager to get 1 promote bumper...most prob end of this month..
so, need to budget..
to paint a front bumper with standard paint...1k or 2k colour should cost around 100-150...don't worry bout the colour...if ur car colour is not 3k colour which means contain mixture of 2 colour and pearl den there should be no prob for those paint "sifu" to match ur car colour geh....i did my bumper 6 times ad still same colour....coz i alwiz cracked them....

here's the latest...

futra

Known Member
May 10, 2006
yeahh... PROMOTE all d way~ :D

Promote hood (hard fiber) + Promote2 bumper (PU)..

RedD

500 RPM
Dec 19, 2004
anywhere..
to paint a front bumper with standard paint...1k or 2k colour should cost around 100-150...don't worry bout the colour...if ur car colour is not 3k colour which means contain mixture of 2 colour and pearl den there should be no prob for those paint "sifu" to match ur car colour geh....i did my bumper 6 times ad still same colour....coz i alwiz cracked them....

here's the latest...
Killer~~ hehehe :shades_smile:

are_yent

Known Member
Jul 18, 2005
bdr sunway
bro,im getting interested with the promote hood...currently now im staying in melaka..where can i get it in melaka? is it rm380 with installation? i've found the promote hood at charming auto acc but the sell it for rm480..its quite expensive..where can i get cheaper 1 in mlk?? tq..

pyrozyro

Jul 14, 2007
Yeo,

i own a satria and i really wana HUG some promote parts on them-

Where can i get those NICE SILKY parts?

i tried the website but it wnt work..

Ricgatebecko

Known Member
Aug 2, 2006
bro,im getting interested with the promote hood...currently now im staying in melaka..where can i get it in melaka? is it rm380 with installation? i've found the promote hood at charming auto acc but the sell it for rm480..its quite expensive..where can i get cheaper 1 in mlk?? tq..
heck...it should be cheaper in malacca wor...most of my fellow WOCian mention bodykits is slightly cheaper in malacca for some reason...perhaps the PROMOTE hood is rare in malacca...thats y they jack up the price kua...RM 480 is a bit too pricey....
maybe u can get a friend to send it to you or u can come to kl to get one....i bet its about 300++ only...however, considering all the expenses you need to fork out to get those kits in kl might as well juz get it in malacca only lor....ez to get warranty if any shits happen ma

Yeo,

i own a satria and i really wana HUG some promote parts on them-

Where can i get those NICE SILKY parts?

i tried the website but it wnt work..
originally PROMOTE are made n design in Daichi...but due to demands, many other bodykits maker are producing them in mass quantity....i bet its ez to get any PROMOTE kit now in most major bodykit store...namely autopista, bumifibre, rocklee (personal), layang-layang.....for custom kits, D1 aerokits, swing fibre

pyrozyro

Jul 14, 2007
thanks for the info dude~~!!

i would like to slam them- but will i be able to pass the ROADBLOCK from either traffict or jpj?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Focal Point would like to wish all its Chinese customers a Happy and Prosperous New Year. On this auspicious occasion we would also like to thank all our customers, supporters and car enthusiasts who have in one way or another given us hope and inspiration in bringing quality products to these shores.

Hi-Gear products from USA have since been added and we also thank you for your patronage.

Have a safe journey. Happy Holidays. Cheers!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience