• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
Helping Kevin to answer while waiting for him to come on board as I have some information regarding this project.

1. YES & NO. Red car has got complete documentations but is not healthy enough to be driven to Puspakom & JPJ for ownership transfer. Once car is done, it will be driven to Puspakom for inspection (ownership transfer & engine transplant). Silver car is purchased without any documents as it was meant to be a donor car (for salvaging parts - of which some were absent in the red car, such as interior trims, 5 lugs conversion etc)

2. As of now, NO but it will qualify next year as the red car is 1987 registered.

3. As of now, NO but once everything is done, 2 cars will become 1 car (take parts from silver chassis to complete red chassis). Red car will be registered under his name and silver chassis will be disposed of (whatever remains of it).

4. YES, that is the current status quo. Hoping to get support from fellow forummers here to change that...
let him answer la. dun put urself into the mess. i know him in person also dun campur tangan scared burn myself lo

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
I wonder if there is a home for troubled or underprivileged youths that emphasizes on vocational/technical/mechanical skills? If there were such a place, then perhaps both Zeds can be donated to for them to practice welding etc. For all you know, they end up building/restoring the car.

Charles

I brake very late....
Jan 7, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
PIMPIM, good idea. I was thinking something like Henry Gurney school or some vocational schools with automotive courses.

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
Some one really skip thread and refuse to reply so the meme is true

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
I don't know which is worse:

1) Starting a project without any real planning then lying about it every step of the way
2) Ignoring repeated queries by members here on ZTH with the excuse of being busy with exams yet has the time to not only post elsewhere on these forums, write articles and even SMS me a few nights ago while out in Bangsar late at night. I guess he had a study group?

I feel the second one is infinitely worse because it shows you have absolutely no respect for anyone here by totally ignoring our answers and disregarding, actually dismissing our opinions when in fact you were the one who initiated all this. Nobody held a gun to your head forcing you to create the thread in Week 1. Nobody asked you to ask for opinions, etc. These were choices you made and now desperately try to disown.

If you do not even have the decency to show anyone here any form of respect by replying, then tell me - why should anyone on this forum show you even an ounce of respect in return? Do you think anyone here thinks highly of you? Even remotely? How much credibility do you actually think you have here?

Don't be rude, answer the bloody questions.

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
slight OT a bit...

Pimpin, u should have joined us this morning. Fun drive, nice weather and NO traffic :driver:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
slight OT a bit...

Pimpin, u should have joined us this morning. Fun drive, nice weather and NO traffic :driver:
Yesterday in FB I asked it was on but Temujin never said anything :( Plus if go also, need 30 mins headstart on you guys :banghead:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
[PIMPIN];1063773216 said:
Yesterday in FB I asked it was on but Temujin never said anything :( Plus if go also, need 30 mins headstart on you guys :banghead:
it should be the other way round la... :driver:

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
u guys always have morning drives on the sunday which my classes falls on.. i hate u all... but it's a good thing for me.. coz i could never have caught up with u all... lol

MY CAR SLOW BAIIII

donate to me to make it faster?

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
I'm organizing a donation drive for the Project Z. It's an indirect donation, instead of parts or cash for the car I'm donating common sense to the owner.

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
[PIMPIN];1063773593 said:
I'm organizing a donation drive for the Project Z. It's an indirect donation, instead of parts or cash for the car I'm donating common sense to the owner.
OK IM IN! pm me date and time and venue

oh wait-------

*---SNIP--* (Picture removed, getting a little too personal guys, tone it down a lil) - bushidofang

Last edited by a moderator:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
OK IM IN! pm me date and time and venue

oh wait-------

*---SNIP--* (Picture removed, getting a little too personal guys, tone it down a lil) - bushidofang
Hahah he called me last night as I was driving into KL from Janda Baik so no idea what he wanted. Perhaps he needed fake ID to get into Zouk and wanted to know if I had BLaCkHoWLiNG's mobile number to borrow his MyKad? Maybe can pass off as abang and adik LOL :adore::burnout:

Last edited by a moderator:

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
[PIMPIN];1063773814 said:
Hahah he called me last night as I was driving into KL from Janda Baik so no idea what he wanted. Perhaps he needed fake ID to get into Zouk and wanted to know if I had BLaCkHoWLiNG's mobile number to borrow his MyKad? Maybe can pass off as abang and adik LOL :adore::burnout:
haha but dont underestimate ppl lo, u know who u messing with anot

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
haha but dont underestimate ppl lo, u know who u messing with anot
LOL I cucuk BLaCkHoWLiNG to keep him focused. He's everywhere on ZTH need to make sure he's on the frontlines on this fight against evil.

Hahah drama gila. :burnout:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Damn...maybe it was his lecturers? That lady totally holding his head
to her boobs :banghead:

No wonder look so happy la :laugh:

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
lol.. i think that pic must be after exam celebration la. maybe he'll be back soon after all celebrations. cheers to all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

FUEL OCTANE NUMBERS

In turbocharged engines there is a fine balancing act when it comes to making a lot of power on low octane fuel. In most cases, ignition timing must be retarded as the boost pressure rises above a critical point and finally there reaches a further point where the engine simply loses power. If the timing was not retarded with increasing boost, destructive preignition or detonation would occur...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience