Precision Power amp

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Alcip

Known Member
Hello guys,
Just would like to find out more on the Precision Power amp,specifically the PCX440.Is it good for SQ?Is it value for money?
What about Infinity amps,specifically Infinity Reference Series 5004?Is it as good as the PPI amp?
Thanks.

Precision Power made good amps. The old version of MTX (which make them famous) was made by PPI.
my money will be with PPI compare to the Infinity amp..... no way near
they rate their amp at 12V, not many manufacturers do that.

yup, PPI all the way. the PCX series is a good one. later thn PCX series i dun like. the PPI ART and PPI PC is another good amp

The latest PPI amps arent so nice looking...

If you are interested in the PPI, PM me...

Used to have the PCX440 in my Kancil powering the Dynaudio 220 MKII comps.
I think the amp is under-rated for it's power.
Despite the power hungriness of the Dyns, it made them sing so beautifully.
I'll take it over the Infinity anytime.

Not that I know much but I'm using a PPI PCX 5800, I'd say its very good and they do deliver the juices nicely.

PPI all the way as well! ;)

Bert can help you out if you are considering the PCX440, its a good choice, you wont regret it!

i've hooked up a pcx440 to my CDT HD62 for about 3 hours...yes they are very underated.

I'm trying them out on active with my Scan-speak speakers now. Yea, they do sound decently under-rated and have much to offer. Besides the sleek looks, the built quality is great.

ANyone knows where can get dynaudio speakers 2nd or cheap (brand new) comp front 2 way.

For cheap, Singapore is chepaer than Malaysia. U can ask ur frienly acc shop for the Dyn price list and if they cant get for u.. let uslknow and we can poitn out a few shops that would have them

Originally posted by Bert@Jan 19 2005, 12:36
For cheap, Singapore is chepaer than Malaysia. U can ask ur frienly acc shop for the Dyn price list and if they cant get for u.. let uslknow and we can poitn out a few shops that would have them
I dun know which acc shop carries Dynaudio products. If Spore cheaper, how do I bring in?? Unless I go personally to Spore.

Yup.. have to presonally go to Singapore...

You can try looking for Kenny at SoundQuest. They are next to Cheras Leisure mall...

Originally posted by Bert@Jan 19 2005, 14:38
Yup.. have to presonally go to Singapore...

You can try looking for Kenny at SoundQuest. They are next to Cheras Leisure mall...
Hi Bert

Any specific shop in Spore for the Dyns?

Thanks

Guess that nobody will give good comments if it a bad one.

Oh ya... gonna install my PCX440 this weekend...

cheeeerrrssss......!

hahaha, i also bought PCX 440 but i haven't install it~~~just wait my component set... i use it to power the helix S6, i think will better~~~cheer.....

hardly u can find use dyns in spore though

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom