Pre-order JDM Parts for Cefiro

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Ultimate Cefiro said:
to all: btw........check thiz out.........saw a nose cut of JDM front c/w crystal light (unfortunately not smoked) and a JDM skirted rear bumper (dunno either wagon or saloon type coz i juz pass by.....) spotted in a junkyard near selayang baru, anywan interested ken go there.......but dunno how much selling either........chemeh/cgui u interested?????
edwards...hows the cond of the headlamp? i wanna sell my smoked lamp n get the normal crystal lamp...

Ultimate Cefiro

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2006
CHEMEH: Y!!!!?????????? anyway howz ur smoked lamp cond???? mmmmmmmm the nose cut comes along v the headlamp i think they wont sell it separately.....
ya eh bcoz of t he line we all split soooo long liao.....now iz the time to re-unite....:party: .

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Ultimate Cefiro said:
CHEMEH: Y!!!!?????????? anyway howz ur smoked lamp cond???? mmmmmmmm the nose cut comes along v the headlamp i think they wont sell it separately.....
ya eh bcoz of t he line we all split soooo long liao.....now iz the time to re-unite....:party: .
my smoked headlamps..okla...only the one side has broken bracket (1pc) can still can install...i want to buy new crystal light...:p

Ultimate Cefiro

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2006
CHEMEH: haha u mean the " RE BEN" bracket ar??????? my last set oso like dat but now thiz set ok.....>........nehow........white crystal not dat nice wor......

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
Don't think he can do orders for u now, he is driving another make. You can get the chain kit at any Nissan parts dealer. Jln Ipoh alot.

onionbay

Jun 29, 2005
KL
Vanli is a Nissan stockist at Jalan Ipoh you can contact them. try to google for the address.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello all... am noob. Do any of you know of any car workshop or accs shop that does custom dashboard job? This will include customizing the dashboard all the way to the door trim. This will be a somewhat fully customize job. It will probably include hacking, for example, toyota + honda + ???...

Yes it will be labour intensive and very time consuming. I have tried searching around and asking, but get little connections. Thank you very much for reading. <y area is around KL/PJ... TQ:itsme:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience