Power window switch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

Power window switch

B

bewok

its not talk about expensive or cheap one but i want to says is about that thing worth or not to buy.let says u buy new imported car around 50k izzit cheap or not??? jannah dont be childish ok. i know u before and i dont think you going to be bilionare sell this thing...first thing think about your price.we here selling to help other person who dont know about this world and dont take advantage around...peace

MirageCA1A

Oct 22, 2004
hello fren, u think he sell expensive is it? then how much u can get ? u dunno him so don't call him mother f**ker, because he didn't say like that..if he sell expensive, surely no one don't want to deal with him,u don't know his market so just shut up ok..i know him and a lot of people know him, have u ever meet him or not? so!! what r u trying to do?
he try to help u all but is this what he get? you think he make a lot of money by selling this switch is it? the most is RM10,so?? because of people like u, this malaysia motorsport will only at this stage and won't upgrade forever....

jannah

Jan 29, 2004
Seksyen 13
www.jannahautoparts.com
up to all zerotohundred members.. If u all think its expensive then don't buy.. No harm,no point for me to sell expensive since theres alot of competition inside here..I'm just trying to help since I have experience when the switch is spoil...

update...

jannah

Jan 29, 2004
Seksyen 13
www.jannahautoparts.com
Originally posted by bewok@Dec 21 2004, 08:09
its not talk about expensive or cheap one but i want to says is about that thing worth or not to buy.let says u buy new imported car around 50k izzit cheap or not??? jannah dont be childish ok. i know u before and i dont think you going to be bilionare sell this thing...first thing think about your price.we here selling to help other person who dont know about this world and dont take advantage around...peace
So do you think its worth to buy or not?? this is not an accessories ok,this is somethnig that is important for your car when its spoilt.. Why do you say don't be childish?whats ur point? what is it supposed to do with imported car and this switch,If u know that I'm not gonna be billionaire by selling this thing than why u complaint about my thing?... So, now U wanna say that zerotohundred member doesn't know about this world lar?? what do you mean by take advantage?I'm selling only RM30,,U think the cost is RM5 or RM10 is it?...Let say if I make profit by RM10,is that take advantage?...Do you know that majority of zerotohundred member know its market price?...Do you know that ppl nowadays will survey things before buying it?...is that taking advantage...Let me tell u..U are the one that supposed to stop acting like a childish.... Do you know that if zerotohundred member read this... YOU WILL BE LAUGH....

RevMesh

Known Member
Jul 20, 2004
to all....
lets keep it short, everybody read the rules before posting anything okay...

silverEVO1

500 RPM
Dec 9, 2004
Selayang
www.zerotohundred.com
update

dohcmivec

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Old Klang Road
sorry to offence you jannah, but i think some of the item u posted here the price is slightly high. for example the used evo gear knob for RM150...what do you think?

jannah

Jan 29, 2004
Seksyen 13
www.jannahautoparts.com
Originally posted by dohcmivec@Jan 18 2005, 18:02
sorry to offence you jannah, but i think some of the item u posted here the price is slightly high. for example the used evo gear knob for RM150...what do you think?
yeah,can ask to those ppl that bought it from me,Is it I sell to them RM150?hihihi you know how to talk with me,than the price can be reduce..

HMS

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2004
Penang
www.maxperformance.com.my
Mitsubishi and Proton switch is different. Imported and Local made.....so how to compare....read clearly the post and the Warning Message posted by TOM.

Every seller have the right to sell at their price. Although I haven't met Jannah b4, but do give respect to ppl's thread as we would also want other ppl to respect our tread mah. Always use PM if anybody have any comments. ZTHians is a good community where we all are interested in cars, so better make frens than making enemies lor...life would be better isn't it. AND aiya.....most items price can nego lar....if the seller happy then sure he will sell to you mah....

So cheer up everybody..... :D

FREE BUMP for U

tatatititututoto

Known Member
Nov 20, 2004
Malaysia
jannah, do u have a 1.6 door piece for my car... mine is a 1.3 satria, looking for a 1.6 door piece... both side door.... how much id u have it?

Status
Not open for further replies.