Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
PR,

on top of that, the car owners oso being "sweet-talked" by the bodyshop owner.

Car owner : Tauke, ini bodykit cap "xyz" bole pasang pada kereta saya?
shop owner :Memang boleh la. Aiyo, lu tak tau kah? Ini boli-kit manyak specel bila taro pada kelete u. U memang ala taste. Ini boli-kit latang lali Jipun ah...

Car onwer : Betul ke? Cantik ka kalau sudah pasang pada kereta saya?

Shop owner: Ini talak tipu punya cakap. Bila sudah pasang, keleta u lagi cantek dali keleta Skai-line. Keleta misubisi "Evo" talak fight punya. Bila wa kasi pasang ini boli-kit, manyak olang tengok u punya keleta. Suma pelempuan suka sama u punya keleta wor. Olang suma respek sama awak.

Car owner: Betul ka, ah pek??

Shop owner: Wa talak tipu. Kalau mau pasang, cepat skit wor. Ini limited edition boli-kit. Tarak bikin lagi. Ini last punya bolikit dlam kedai. Saya kasi pasang ini boli-kit sampai cantek. Lu talak lugi, Manyak sui wor.

Car owner: Ok, ok kasi pasang sekarang. Harga kasi diskuan la, ah pek...

Shop owner: OK, ok, lu ialah wa punya customer specel. Saya tarak amik manyak untung.

Another car owner bites the dust....Another successful business transaction

Redline_club

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2005
www.redline-club.com
No just ugly, but the tonggek car may suffer like this during emergency braking. The butt goes up and the car at the back will cucuk. I've seen many cases like this at MRR.

If this Harrier (much heavier and without tonggek) can be lifted-up during accident, I have no doubt the Proton Tonggek will be lifted up even easier.

[/URL]
so nice the harrier can lift up like tht haha...

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

hhahahaha...the kancil must be made from paper. Just like this car from chinese praying shop.

[/URL]
very sui...haha...

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

mobile temple

super clownforce

nice perdana

closer view
tht temple car is legal or not??? haha...the vios too over, perdana with BMW rims already common

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
hahahaha...para-para sakura used to be popular. but that was 8 years ago.

I thought the car was some kintergarden ride, to pick up little boys and girls to school.
'Eh, mama....My cutey-cutey car is here to pick me up"

horned_ripper

Known Member
Dec 6, 2007
Subang

Attachments

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
lol.. bahaya... jangan sandar... hahaha nanti pintu jatur izzit??

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Perdana Skyline

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
the kancil got 'KERS' installed........:smokin:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Perdana Skyline

hahahahahahahah...With a rear spoiler, and RM20 decal.... and call it Skyline edi??

My dog at home has a collar with a tag "GTR". He's a 4 wheel drive.
Can i call him Skyline? :biggrin:

See my dog's collar with GTR badge
[/URL]

horned_ripper

Known Member
Dec 6, 2007
Subang
hahahahaha... like that oso can??? :p keng.... then that bodyshop guy at Senai can close shop d lor.... he actually has a perdana which is modded and looks exactly like skyline.... his fiber works are damn good... heard that quite alot of singaporeans find him to do bodyworks on their cars....

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
well if whole ca convert to skyline ok lah... tis wan only sticker... other parts dont even look like skyline..

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
u muz be boring about waja evoX. how about wira X?
OMG, if the owner is so syoik of Evo X, please save money and buy the REAL one. Evo GT still ok.
Modify from Wira that is soooo paiseh....:dong:

If the Wira have emotion, I think the Wira would commit suicide becoz of shame

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm using 4G92P fuel injection engine. The Mod i had done on my car that related to ECU only replace my auto gear box to manual G.B without changing to the manual ECU. and also i got a turbo timer that already broken but the wire still connected to the ECU.

my problem is the Mech can't detect my ECU when he use some computer console stuff to detect my ECU and then check my car problem at T.body(tuning after changing new T.Body). but My car seems to be normal as the 'Check Engine' light...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience