Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
they are trying to make them different from others,no harm trying

Bump: they are trying to make them different from others,no harm trying

passo123

1,000 RPM
Aug 3, 2007
putrajaya/sban
wow...1st time i see damn cun saga BLM....(from the back la)...if the saga using twin tailpipe will be more cun....(ONLY 1 ON THE LEFT & ONLY 1 ON THE RIGHT)

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
that is one awesome BLM...got front look ar?
At last , there is a Mod in the new Saga BLM..This Saga standard is so much better than those previous "boxed" saga..How would it look like with rear crystal or led lamp..:rolleyes: .. hot , hot

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
nice saga... if the Gt wing lower might look much better. why these day all those ppl who pasang GT wing must be high high one ah? :confused:

Bump: nice saga... if the Gt wing lower might look much better. why these day all those ppl who pasang GT wing must be high high one ah? :confused:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
The saga looks ok but the GT wing spoil it and if the diffuser plate near the no plate is a bit less squarish than will look better. Tyre also too skinny.

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
nice saga... if the Gt wing lower might look much better. why these day all those ppl who pasang GT wing must be high high one ah? :confused:

Bump: nice saga... if the Gt wing lower might look much better. why these day all those ppl who pasang GT wing must be high high one ah? :confused:
If they put low right , it will block the back view..almost half of the back view i think..correct me if i am wrong

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
saw a stock Viva with full of performance parts brand sticker on the front door. it is a f'cking stock viva. Pic? didnt bother to snap.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
other business complain abt poor sales, but i guess sales of gt wings is growing in double digit.......:adore:

D.K.Prince

500 RPM
At last , there is a Mod in the new Saga BLM..This Saga standard is so much better than those previous "boxed" saga..How would it look like with rear crystal or led lamp..:rolleyes: .. hot , hot
Yeap...... the newest saga blm more nice, Malaysia also need ugrade mah:driver:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
saw this in the Mines Shopping ctr car park......The sticker makes the car cacat. Anyway, what does the chinese word says? Anyone can translate?

[/URL]

Bump: another car with sticker. There is not a single item in the car that relates to the "brand names" list on the car door.

kinda like selling only roti canai, but on the menu you have 100 selection to select from.

[/URL]
the chinese words is name of Amemiya in chinese word..

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Jin, you are right. It's Amemiya.

The sticker on the car says "RS Amemiya" while the real thing is RE Amemiya. RE stands for Rotary Engine. Maybe this toyota got rotary engine inside? Hmmm...or the owner just simply slap on the sticker....

Bump: Jin, you are right. It's Amemiya.

The sticker on the car says "RS Amemiya" while the real thing is RE Amemiya. RE stands for Rotary Engine. Maybe this toyota got rotary engine inside? Hmmm...or the owner just simply slap on the sticker....

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
we called it Moron... ehehehe... where got LE with RE... hehehhe.,..:rolleyes:

mayb he should put "LE-Ama-Puyna".... hehehehe,,,,:proud::proud::proud:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
wahahahahahahahaaa!!! now the mother oso involved....:laugh:

Bump: wahahahahahahahaaa!!! now the mother oso involved....:laugh:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
wahahahahahahahaaa!!! now the mother oso involved....:laugh:

Bump: wahahahahahahahaaa!!! now the mother oso involved....:laugh:
Ama can stand for Mother or Grandmother...:rofl:

Redline_club

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2005
www.redline-club.com
this car i saw b4 at jalan raja muda abdul aziz if not mistaken

Bump:
the gt-wing looks abit "senget"
haha, like this also let u saw haha

Bump:

high high look more to racing style ma haha

Bump: actually those gt-wing like this BLM use, wont get caught by jpj???

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys!

This happened to me about a month plus ago. I was working late in the office at Dataran Sunway. It was 3am plus so i thought i just sleep over which is what i always do. I got a call at about 7 plus from a guy who says he is the area's security. He told me my car has been broken into. I rushed out to see my passenger side glass has been shatered. My HU, Amps, woofer, speakers Smart tag, Engine management, boost controller, Defi meter & controller & even the farker took the time to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience