ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
the owner must be a kedai potong staff.

Hmmm, ini boleh pakai.
hmmm, ini boleh sambung.
Hmmm, ini boleh combine.
Hmmm, ini boleh modify, etc

And the result? Super, 1 and only tasty Rojak car....

chocolatesttarfish

500 RPM
May 13, 2007
PJ/BTU
lol... got meh???? lol.. its to tall to be celica.. hahaha.. but somehow i like it a little just not into the rear bumper lah.. the black part that suppose to put number plate....

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

hahaa.. like that loh.. poor people like me only can use old phone... hahahahaa.....

so far like no one spoted my car leh and post in pimp my ride section...
why dont u post ur pimped car here..all of us can help to comment hahahaaha..

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
That 120 looks really....weird but if you try to just take a glimpse it looks a bit like the Celica ST185 rear...
thats an insult to the Celica ST185:banghead:........:biggrin: that weirdo car is more more appealing:rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

same like mine..old phone lag summore dammit..by the time the camera starts..want to aim 1st..the car will already be gone so wth..haahaha
mine is worst "windows mobile"...so i snap a couple of pix then get the best one :)

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
why dont u post ur pimped car here..all of us can help to comment hahahaaha..
lol that wan where got count liao.. this wan must be spoted wan mah... ahahaha... sendiri spot own car meh.. lol...

maybe my car not pimp enough.. hahaha..

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
Haha.... Maybe lah cos got people say my car is rojak king....... Hahaha...

Last edited:

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com

tonggek~~~~~:thefinger:

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

wannabe Mitsu Lancer(got the 3 diamond logo,Mitsubishi&Lancer emblem) ...:thefinger:

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
lol... got meh???? lol.. its to tall to be celica.. hahaha.. but somehow i like it a little just not into the rear bumper lah.. the black part that suppose to put number plate....

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

hahaa.. like that loh.. poor people like me only can use old phone... hahahahaa.....

so far like no one spoted my car leh and post in pimp my ride section...
thats an insult to the Celica ST185:banghead:........:biggrin: that weirdo car is more more appealing:rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

mine is worst "windows mobile"...so i snap a couple of pix then get the best one :)

Guys, sorry if my post offended ST owners....Let me rephrase my sentence.

It look a bit like a mini version of the ST. If you ignore the height...because the rear light make it look like a bit....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Growing up we all went through a Hot Wheels stage, building elaborate tracks and then releasing the mini racers and watching them zip around the tracks at breakneck speeds before jumping off or crashing into a wall to be stopped.

Well some of us probably still play with Hot Wheels and if you’ve ever wondered what the view from the front of the car is like, Hot Wheels has just the answer for you.

The...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience