Port And Polish...with minimum cost..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Port And Polish...with minimum cost..

-az-

Jun 9, 2006
hey there... can u plzz quote me how much for PnP for a 2nd gen mivec.. (mivec terblk) thanks in advance... and wat increases will i c... coz from wat i know the PnP process must be done with the correct measurement n all... hope u can enlighten me... interested here...... thanks again

Last edited:

schwa

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
price for mivec 1.6? also quote me the price for upgrading stock 1.6 to 1.8 mivec.

minghoo

Known Member
Jul 20, 2005
kl
bro, do pm me the price for the rb20det pnp and also adjust the timing.10s

dmi3

Known Member
Jul 25, 2006
bro ... how much to port and polish 4g13p Efi and also a 4g92 mivec?
how long will it take for both separately?
thankz

140dB

Known Member
Mar 27, 2005
johor
please correct me, but from the photos u posted of the satria gti 4g93, i dont see any marking which u made of the port shape from the gasket or other template which u may have made.....
i wonder how u align the head ports with the intake manifold or the exhaust manifold. this is called port matching in some circles....
i also see the bowl area of the 4g93 enlarged much above standard. this may be bad or good depends...seriously....

im not a serious porter...but ive seen the dyno results of quite a few ported heads.....more than half of them make less power than stock from 1krpm -4krpm.

take care....... carbide burrs are cheap. pneumatic drills are cheap. unfortunately, petrol is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

any of u know the effective operating temp region for bendix metal king gold? i tried searching high and low on the net and i can't seem to get any details regarding this brake pad. tried www.bendix.com.au they only have bendix Advance, General CT, Ultimate and a few others.

so Bendix Metal King Plus & Gold is manufactured by whom and where? and how do i know if its original and not some counterfeit product? im using the bendix metal king gold currently, and if i still cannot get...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience