Please..... someone...

limau

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2004
maybe wrong wiring connection,or maybe the ground wire is tab to the chasis not to the ecu ground as it should be.or maybe faulty sensor

jeheyr

500 RPM
Jun 1, 2004
Ampang Jaya
community.webshots.com
Originally posted by limau@Nov 26 2004, 12:02
maybe wrong wiring connection,or maybe the ground wire is tab to the chasis not to the ecu ground as it should be.or maybe faulty sensor
hem.. wiring to ecu is correct...
bout grounding dun know..
bcoz i dont tap that ground wire to ecu..
just tab it frm my voltmeter's ground wire..
cannot ka?

drexchan: transistor? what do u mean? dn understand lo..

limau

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2004
for the apexi timer with A/F reader u need to tap the ground wire to the ecu ground (normally black wire going to ecu)if not the reading is incorrect or no reading at all.but for this autometer a/f (is it?) i used it for 4 month and my ground wire tap to the ecu ground.if i tap the wire to somewhere else (eg.body ground, other acc. ground),the reading will go crazy just like it follow the engine rpm.
what about ur a/f sensor? is it ok? and what about the meter itself?

just my 10cent

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just saw a road bully drived by an Indian driver bearing registration number WRM 3297 Perodua Viva light green color. This car driving so fast and almost bang another car A. Driver A honk this WRM3297 car, guess what happen next?

That Indian driver overtake driver A and slow down causing the jam at LDP Kelana Jaya area. Suddenly Indian driver stop the car right in the middle of LDP, come out and scold driver A. I was behind these 2 cars and know that this Indian driver is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience