please need to find fiber hood!!!

mp5onfire

Jun 9, 2005
penang
anyone of u sifu out there know where to find fiber hood for wira... i just want to find a normal one... i don't want Evo 3 type or mivec type.... if can please let me know the price also... thanks :)

buahdurian

Jan 18, 2005
mp5onfire said:
anyone of u sifu out there know where to find fiber hood for wira... i just want to find a normal one... i don't want Evo 3 type or mivec type.... if can please let me know the price also... thanks :)
proton motorsport has CF hood... price... i think it's around rm1650...

apisanif

Jul 11, 2005
sri kembangan
i can get more cheaper...not more than 500..custom made one..if u r interested,pls be kind to pm me..cheerss~~~

fiber hood??... same type sold by racecraft??.. or those are carbon fibre??... same ga??
i saw racecraft adv saying they will be selling cf products for local cars... should be vr expensive lar...

LoneWolf81

Jun 28, 2005
Last time i asked someone at motorsport, he said "should" be ok kua... as long as there is a "R3" sticker on the CF hood, jpj will not disturb. Then, I was wondering what if everybody stick that sticker on their CF hood... Hehe, no answer for that, someone have to try it out then share your experience here.

boosook

Jul 14, 2005
LoneWolf81 said:
Last time i asked someone at motorsport, he said "should" be ok kua... as long as there is a "R3" sticker on the CF hood, jpj will not disturb. Then, I was wondering what if everybody stick that sticker on their CF hood... Hehe, no answer for that, someone have to try it out then share your experience here.
what?..izit illegal to put carbon fiber hood?

boosook

Jul 14, 2005
y malaysia so like that wan ah?...damn boring la...this wan cannot that wan cannot.. haihh..i was planning to put neon..but according to rsp13_R..neon is legal when not movng oni..

A Post Every 5 Mins

My friend's Mini just got stolen this morning somewhere between 12.00am and 6.00am... It was parked along Jalan Desa Utama, Taman Desa. It's dark blue with a white roof. Plate number BP 4402.

Anybody who has any information, pls call Ian at 016 6366081.

THANK YOU.