Playboy Briatore new GF

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Renault boss Flavio Briatore has been snapped by tabloid photographers with a new, young girlfriend.

Germany's Bild daily spotted Briatore enjoying a day at the beach with 26-year-old Italian wonder-bra model Elisabetta Gregoraci.

The 56-year-old was formerly connected with supermodel Naomi Campbell, and has a daughter with Heidi Klum.

"Now I prefer younger girls," Bild newspaper quoted Briatore - photographed holding hands and kissing topless Elisabetta - as saying.
on error resume next ShockMode=(IsObject(CreateObject("ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash.5")))

"At least they say thank you after a dinner. Women over 32 are far too aggressive

Taken from f1.racing-live.com

Flavio is a real phaedophile. I must say his new gf have huge boobs.

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
phaedophile? with a 26 yr old wonder-bra model? nope

with all the money & fame he has ; it's no biggie

unless he's over 70 & like the over-the-hill rocker who pry's on 11-14 year old in thailand ; then thats nuts.

If I'm in his (Flavio Briatore) position ; i'll order 2 for the weekends.

Last edited:

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
"holding hands and kissing topless Elisabetta"

money and fame = topless models.... and probaly a lot more...

Last edited:

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
koolspyda said:
phaedophile? with a 26 yr old wonder-bra model? nope

with all the money & fame he has ; it's no biggie

unless he's over 70 & like the over-the-hill rocker who pry's on 11-14 year old in thailand ; then thats nuts.

If I'm in his (Flavio Briatore) position ; i'll order 2 for the weekends.
When Alonso is doing well, he can't have two for weekend.... Unless the team performance went down, he would be having a lot of time to "Mabuk"....:_:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My 10 year saga has already experinencing "makan engine oil' symptom where smokes coming out from exhaust. Does it really need to overhaul to cure this. normally how much does it cost? Any alternatives(cheaper). Thnks for helpin.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience