Known Member
Mar 23, 2004
PJ, MaLaYSiA
www.geocities.com
Hey ppl, sorry if this question have been asked countless of times. My
parents are planning to get Hyundai Accent as a spare car. How's the FC
like? How's the car? Handling etc.. Good? I heard there's a new facelift
coming at the end of year. I like the RX-S version but my parents doesn't
like it at all. Please share some opinions. Thanks! :)

kingkong

Oct 3, 2004
PJ
www.myaccentclub.com
ops.. din see the question.

-PuPu^ZaPruD3r- dude. Accent is not a bad car.. but the RX-S version is only a normal accent with a body kit.

FC on the highway can be 7 to 8 l/100km but driving around KL can go up around 10 to 12 l/100km. All depends on the traffic condition and how your driving style. example: i work in cyberjaya and living in PJ. My average is only 8l/100km but i drive around 120 to 140 km/h whenever the road is clear..

You can read more about FC or other FAQ on Accent cars in the following link
http://myaccentclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=9

but do continue to post more questions in ZTH yeah.. i'm not trying to pull you away to other forum.

BlackSamurai said:
bump!
why no Accent owner asnwer?

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
kingkong, 1 black accent RX-S smoked me that day leh,
near Ikea. Can you help me to rectified who did that to me? :D

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
RX-S is fugly... if possible, buy without the bodykit - save up and get better ones in Sunway.

kingkong

Oct 3, 2004
PJ
www.myaccentclub.com
wah.. blacksamurai. u too humble lah.. u must have purposely let the RX-S to pass you is it.. so you can see if the driver is a pretty gal or not!!

my guess is it is a pretty gal driver so now you hoping i can provide you her name and number.. haa haa
BlackSamurai said:
kingkong, 1 black accent RX-S smoked me that day leh,

near Ikea. Can you help me to rectified who did that to me? :D

kingkong

Oct 3, 2004
PJ
www.myaccentclub.com
beauty is in the eye of the beholder. personally i think the bodykit design was a bold move by Kah Bintang. I like the skirting but dun like the dummy air scoop and the spoiler. The front lip can improve too.

acbc said:
RX-S is fugly... if possible, buy without the bodykit - save up and get better ones in Sunway.

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
kingkong said:
beauty is in the eye of the beholder. personally i think the bodykit design was a bold move by Kah Bintang. I like the skirting but dun like the dummy air scoop and the spoiler. The front lip can improve too.
Agreed. The dummy air scoop and spoiler is not suitable for this car. If it has turbo or supercharger, then it is fine otherwise... poser. :wink:

-PuPu^ZaPruD3r-

Known Member
Mar 23, 2004
PJ, MaLaYSiA
www.geocities.com
kingkong : Thanks for your reply, I checked the forum. It's a good forum :)

Anyway, parents are still considering whether to get the Accent as there is a new hatchback and new facelift Accent coming out soon.. I think it is a good car for daily use (no modifications)...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys im lookin for an Exhaust Shop in PJ/KL

anybody can recommend , something not too pricey but yet lasting material used for piping

how much isit roughly for 2.3" or 2.5" piping for civic eg9 ( piping & workmanship )

much appreciated if you could tell me which shop to go and a telephone number to contact
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience