Pipercross Venom VM7000 enclosed air intake system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Pipercross Venom VM7000 enclosed air intake system

Aug 16, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Developed in conjunction with a leading WTCC team, the all-new Pipercross Venom use a new double conical design to increase surface area by over 40%*. This gives the Venom the largest surface area of any after market enclosed intake system currently available.

As well as increasing the surface area, an increased maximum air flow or low restriction for any given volume of air flow and increased dust capacity means that less servicing is required.

Designed around a high quality polypropylene heat shield and chassis which provides the Venom with an extremely light weight yet durable system. The polypropylene also offers excellent heat protective qualities ensuring the air entering your engine is at its coolest.

-Double conical design for increased surface area
-4-in-1 universal fitment
-Large 3" cold air feed pipe (upgradable to 4")
-Removable, cleanable replacement filter element

Its available for universal application and specific car model kits.

Please call 0123620939 Bryan

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just bought a 1992 Mira (Thai-built) 3 cylinder carb with a blown motor. I will be buying a second-hand EFI motor from Japan for it. The shop that will be installing my next motor has warned me to stay away from Turbo motors. Apparently the parts can be expensive and hard to find here in Thailand but I will ask the motor shop if they stock all the parts for these motors as the shop is massive!

I was previously thinking about the JB-DET as it seems to have the most power at lowest RPM, or...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience