Kuala Lumpur
Pioneer AVH-P3250DVD

PRICE: RM1680 nett

AVH-P3250DVD.jpg

View attachment 325135

COD/ BANK IN
CALL/ SMS/ PM/ EMAIL ME IF YOU’RE INTERESTED

Delivery only availeble after office hours

Double-din DVD Multimedia AV Receiver with 5.8" widescreen display, built-in SD Memory Card Slot, and USB Direct Control for iPod/iPhone

Seamless user interface enhances usability and playability, making it simpler to use. The increased compatibility with various multimedia formats allows you to play various digital compression formats without compromising on the audio/video quality

Intelligent User Interface

Advanced Touch Slide Operation - Now easier and faster to search for a song even when connected to an iPod.

Direct Source Selection - No more going back to the main menu to access other source. Simply switch to other source by touching a screen icon.

Customizable interface - 5 colors to choose from for display and 112 different colours to match unit illumination to your car interior. Now you can have faster access to your most-frequently used functions by customizing your menu.

Digital Photo Frame - The AVH-P3250DVD can play JPEG images and play music concurrently. Save your favourite picture as wallpaper with just a simple touch of the button.

Direct control of an iPod - when an iPod is connected to the AVH-P3250DVD, save the hassle of going back to the menu page to select your song. Simply touch the headunit screen to choose a specific song, or switch between Link Search, Shuffle All and Passenger Mode functions.

Dual Zone Entertainment - Now both front and rear passengers do not have to compromise on a single activity. The front passenger can listen to their music, while the backseat passenger can enjoy their movie on optional rear screens.

Added Connectivity

Pioneer AVH-P3250DVD can play DivX video files stored on CD/DVD/SD Memory Card/USB Device.
- SD Memory Card Slot
- USB Direct Control for iPod/iPhone (optional cable required CD-IU50V)
- RGB Input

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

:itsme:dear guyz,

i am facing some whistling sound from my gearbox, wira 1.5mt yr 2003.

juz changed the gear oil (kinda muddy already - previous owner didnt change on time) and added gear oil treatment. the sound still can hear but not so loud. it gets louder when i am in 4th & 5th gear.

went to mech, they advice either to dismantle all and change the particular noisy bearing or change the whole gearbox which cost me...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience