Pioneer 6850 setting HELP!

hoaxer

Oct 29, 2005
Hi all,
just pasang a a new HU pioneer 6850......it seems that the face will auto open everytime I turn off the car.....and after checking the manual.....it advise use multi-control to select face auto open off but after pressing the multi-control it only shows 3 options (entertainment,audio,function) only.........anyone using the same HU can advise ar.......thank you

jimmy1983

1,500 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
press long time the button, it will automatically enter to the setting...the face will open is to enable u to take off the panel everytime u get off ur car

hoaxer

Oct 29, 2005
jimmy thxs for the prompt reply.....but i tried and still same results......i press the big button for like 7 sec still nothing come out......any more ideaS?

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
Rtfm................

AlexHang

Oct 7, 2006
Try this..
You need to turn off the HU first..
Then press the volume button for about 5 seconds..you will see the options menu, just scroll to the Auto Open (by default is ON)..just select OFF

hoaxer

Oct 29, 2005
problem solve.......thank you all for the help!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I got all my lights changed to white LED. Even my low beam is white LED. But the high beam unfortunately is 90/120W Hella yellow.... I want white lights.... I am very much aware that HID of any candlelight watt is illegal. So moving on to Halogen bulbs. But what about white "halogen" bulbs? Raybrig? PIAA? Philips? Are they legal from JPJ? I asked THREE shops already... All answered the same thing.. Either not sure or JPJ will tahan but they check if HID or not and will let go if halogen...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience