May 4, 2006

Shamanraj

May 4, 2006
why cant we have more cars like this around here.....damnit....cant afford it

seison

Jul 26, 2006
Awesome!! the man at last pic..look like malays =)

Shamanraj

May 4, 2006
dude....guy in the last pic me lah...indian.....

why their engine bay all shiny one ar??... our country the autoshow cars engine bay need to cover with kapas to hide the dirt.... hahaha,,,

Shamanraj

May 4, 2006
this means they got lotta money to spare....you know how cheap cars are over there??? The best part is they only pay insurance....no road tax....dont care whats the cc of ur engine.....eveything is cheap...rims...chrome engines....everything man....

chndlerGTi

Jul 30, 2006
Shamanraj said:
this means they got lotta money to spare....you know how cheap cars are over there??? The best part is they only pay insurance....no road tax....dont care whats the cc of ur engine.....eveything is cheap...rims...chrome engines....everything man....
WOW, I was at that show. Good show. There is a large amount of "disposable income" in most of the cities, but in the countryside it is not as wealthy. And a lot of those parts are cheap because they are using the same dress up items resulting in cheap mass produced items.

Good Evening Guys...need help from you guys...A Black Toyota Estima plate number WVR 8661 just got stolen at subang indah..if there any info pls PM me thanks...