Personal Loan For Your Car Modification/Buying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Personal Loan For Your Car Modification/Buying

jimie8322

Known Member
Jun 24, 2004
processing fees is charge by me to push ur loan to get it approve. application will take around 2 weeks to approve. so far 90% of my customer application are approved and statisfied with my service ;)
DUDE, U THINK PEOPLE HERE IDIOT HUH????
RM 1K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

I CAN GUARANTEE U ARRR... 90% FORUMNER HERE REALLY SATISFIED AFTER SMACK U DOWN LA..

d0n_juan

Known Member
Feb 23, 2006
ok aa tu 1k...aku nk buat personal loan 1 J...baru bayo 1k..ok what??

Last edited by a moderator:

boost_defi

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Kajang
x payah keje bank islam la...pegi keje kat bank of israel...

@zri

1,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2006
adik ariel sharon kot nieh.. heheheheee...

boost_defi

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Kajang
i just go to bank islam branch.they said car loan no longer avaialable.until further notice.they freeze the car loan services
actually he offer personal loan...not car loan bro..

there is no processing fee for car loan.

for personal loan, there is a processing fee ( handling charges ). But normally,
bank will take around 1 - 3% from the amount borrowed..

but i think this fellow want to pegi hong kong balik hari, that's why he put the fee very high.

anyway bro, if u want to help zth member to mods their car, u should help with sincere. Not to amik kesempatan. If u r sincere, God will bless u. When God bless u, a lot of customer will come. Then ur income will increase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I got one situation, i test drive one of the ke70 with 4age engine (140hp come frm ae92) with a rear 'big'(ppl say) axle with disc brake, i can feel that not much power come out from the engine.. the engine stil in good condition...

then i try sit on another ke70 with the same engine but not sure is the same axle or not (i think is the one they call 'small' axle).. this one i really can feel the power come out from the engine.. even this engine got blue smoke some more....

the question...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience