Perodua Kembara HC-EJ Modification

Kyraemy

Jun 8, 2008
Hai. i need some advice on possibilities that this engine ( HC-EJ J100 ) can modify the engine a little bit , like changing the block to 1.6 ? and still keep the head to stock 1.3. i've read some of the article discussing about this type daihatsu engine , might be from the same family , just need to confirm , some of them said that they need to change one whole engine to HE-E . anyway it is 4wd . so sorry i'm newbie here. i don't know if what i'm saying here make sense. :biggrin: anyone ? thanks.

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

some first stage engine modification that i've done .
-
Hotbits full exhaust system .
K&N Drop In Air Filter + CAI .
Denso Iridium Spark Plug .
SAFC 5 Button .
plus playing around with performance lubricant .

so no need for asking me to transplant my engine to K3VE or K3VET or any H Type daihatsu engine.
just want some help here wether i can make this engine ( HCEJ ) much smoother and more power a little bit more for daily drive . suggestion anyone ? thanks. :rock:

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
u have a very nice plan there, id suggest nothing else accept to continue on ur plan asap. please, please, please.. update often about ur mods and results. weve done a HCE (aura) wit great results, its a reliable engine, one of my fave

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

ohh, for the lube, get chemlube, pm for details

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey to all zth sifus,i drive a satria neo cps. when i lock/open my car,there's a beep sound. but today,when i press the alarm,it locks/open but no beep sound..but car is lock la and flashing lights only.
this happen like after heavy rain la..any suggestion?..maybe wiring?..maybe something i press at the car key remote.? help me..!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience