Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Performance Parts for Toyota & Other Stuffs

KryPToN

500 RPM
Jun 22, 2005
Selangor
hey kenny... if you are not interested in selling your stuff then just say it la! damn wei.. its not appropriate to set a meeting time and not show up. you try waiting 2 hours at a place and see. dammit, plus that mcdonalds at centre point was your choice! i have to waste my effort, time and petrol!

it is fine you mentioned in the first call that it was raining and your cought in a jam. but what happened then?? i tried calling and smsing and no replies at all!! you could just answer them calls or reply those smses and that is also at my expense if u answered the calls. no loss of phone credits for u la!! you think only you get tied up in things ar? we all have our things to do as well and you could at least have the decency to cancel the meet.

i advice other buyers to be absolutely sure you have the patients and time to deal with this kenny guy. oh yeah... in case you were involved in an accident until you are in a condition where you cant reply my calls, let me know about it and i will gladly remove this from your thread.

Last edited:

wws_86

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2005
petaling jaya
bro sorry dude this username right its not kenny's one
i'm just his fren helping him posting it.
by the way i have already inform him about your problem he told me he gave you another hp no. and he forgotten to turn on his phone.
dun get me wrong man i'm not helping him doing bullshits or wat thats what he told me so i suggest you just wait alittle while k
he told me he will contact you.

thanks

Last edited:

KryPToN

500 RPM
Jun 22, 2005
Selangor
oops... sorry wws_86 bro. didn't mean to tembak you man! i thought u were kenny. peace! peace!

another number? the only number i have is 017-2552655. plus its funny if he just forgotten about our meet just after i called him to find out he was in a traffic jam. anyway i'll wait for kenny to contact me and see what he has to say about it. i hope this time he is serious about it man. i hope you understand my problem bro... getting stood up isnt fun!
thanks and cheers bro..

Last edited:

wws_86

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2005
petaling jaya
i know what you mean.
man sometimes i duno kenny also doing wat one i told him liow but i duno whether he will contact you or not.

don't have to say sorry one cause understandable for your problem especially 2 hours man i think half an hour i ciow liow.

anyway sorry man i can't do much all i can is inform him only
sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello, i just own my Waja CAMPRO which is new version of Waja. Can i know whether RadioStar will available or can it be installed into this waja?

The car is built with immobilizer.. will the auto start remote work well or i need to disable the immo ?

any suggestions or opinions?

Thank YOu!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience