Perdana v6 stolen

hex999

Known Member
Oct 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
My car got stolen( Perdana v6 JFK 8607 ,black colour). It was stolen this morning from Ridzuan Condo, Sunway. Please guys if you see this car anywhere please contact me here

To those of you using old cars, please install some anti hijack system in your cars, like a car tracker via gps, and other many features that will make hijacking much harder, do not make my mistake.
I was going to install it the next 2 weeks but ended up it got stolen, big regret

Attachments

peeche

Known Member
May 16, 2006
Sin City, MY
My car got stolen( Perdana v6 JFK 8607 ,black colour). It was stolen this morning from Ridzuan Condo, Sunway. Please guys if you see this car anywhere please contact me here

To those of you using old cars, please install some anti hijack system in your cars, like a car tracker via gps, and other many features that will make hijacking much harder, do not make my mistake.
I was going to install it the next 2 weeks but ended up it got stolen, big regret

dammit.. tought org xnak dah perdana.. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

hex999

Known Member
Oct 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Perdana has a weak ass shit security, thats why its so common to be stolen. Other cars for example a nissan cefiro a33 has a built in chip in the car key and only that chip is able to start the car, if you google for cases a nissan cefiro a33 getting stolen its quite rare.

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
Sorry for your lost bro.. but how come inside condo also can get stolen?? Did you demand to watch the CCTV footage? Bro did you lock ur gear also? Those basket thieves.. perdana pulak they target...

hex999

Known Member
Oct 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I parked at my gf place outside overnight, no cctv coverage outside.. she told me its safe to park there.. stupid place does not allow visitor parking at 12am, dont know what kind of fucked up rules is that. Next afternoon see my car missing. No signs of glass broken also, Im very sure my car was locked as I always double check.

and my transmission is manual, got no gear lock. When it was auto i would always use the gear lock.

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
I parked at my gf place outside overnight, no cctv coverage outside.. she told me its safe to park there.. stupid place does not allow visitor parking at 12am, dont know what kind of fucked up rules is that. Next afternoon see my car missing. No signs of glass broken also, Im very sure my car was locked as I always double check.

and my transmission is manual, got no gear lock. When it was auto i would always use the gear lock.
Alamak.. jialat.. bro you have your engine serial number and chassis number? Gearbox got serial number ka? I worry the worst.. :banghead:

hex999

Known Member
Oct 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Yeah ive sent the cops a copy of my geran. Was going to join the vsixers but well shit happens.
Still no news, any of you could pm me the usual places stolen cars would be taken too if you got any details?

Last edited:

lazariuk

Dec 26, 2006
Huhhh...
feel sorry to you bro. Will try to look up around for it...
make me feel unsafe lar... as me also owns a stock perdana.
If ever want to go somewhere, better look for a good and secured parking space :banghead:

But that's not a reason for somebody to just take someone else's car...
no respect at all... haishhh.

hex999

Known Member
Oct 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Huhhh...
feel sorry to you bro. Will try to look up around for it...
make me feel unsafe lar... as me also owns a stock perdana.
If ever want to go somewhere, better look for a good and secured parking space :banghead:

But that's not a reason for somebody to just take someone else's car...
no respect at all... haishhh.
Get a better security system man, i park at a safe place, if i can say maybe 98% of the time.. going to eat at shop also if got paid parking ill park there, i always park where i can view it.. just made a mistake once cause i was too tired and sleepy... and the car is gone.

If your on a manual transmission you should be even more worried as the gearbox lock wont work, and im sure the gearbox lock wont do much of a protection, probably just slowing them down. The best is to have an alarm system with a build in gps, lets say your car was towed, all the alarms would be useless but you will have a gps to track down your car.

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Oh shit Perdana is still in car thieves' shopping list! Have to gear up the security measures.
I am sorry for your loss bro hex999.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It might be the third strike for most people but Team Bridgestone’s Ivan Lau only needed two before he finally claimed overall victory in the Round Two of the Goodyear International Drift Series following his narrowest of losses in the final of the opening round...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience