Perdana V6 Community Forum *

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
good lah bro got many choices mah. u bring someone who has been driving v6tt/v6 evo with u oso. easy to judge

mkdreamervl

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
PJ
good lah bro got many choices mah. u bring someone who has been driving v6tt/v6 evo with u oso. easy to judge

But dont test Kanan's car first later all the other cars you test you wont stim at all hahaha...

Kanan : eh bro, which TD04 are you using ? there are GSR ones and subaru ones and GTO ones.... how much did you get urs for ? and are the TD04 Plug and play for Perdana ? need to mod anything else to handle the bigger turbines ? thanks....!

SatriAni

Known Member
May 10, 2004
Visit site
bros!! dun laugh at me for this question as I'm newbie to AT.. last time only use MT..
please refer pic for the usage of this button.. what are the purpose of it hah??
manual easy la, 1,2,3,4,5,R gear.. auto got extra package.. hehehe..

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
i think that button is to ask the gear ecu not to change gear (stay at the current gear). normally use it when hill climbing

SatriAni

Known Member
May 10, 2004
Visit site
ouh.. meaning if that time the gear is on low gear for uphill, then we push the button, it will remain at it??
got a fren says its for fuel saver.. hahaha..

L200s

Jul 25, 2004
Hi guys,

Tried to search the thread but nothing comes. It's about putting evo's engine under perdana V6 hood.

I am looking on the engine transplant and there's one guy offering me such a good offer as he's selling off his car on getting real evo, evo 7. The issue is, initially he had evo 2 engine transplanted into perdana V6. Then he changed the block, turbine and etc to evo 3 except the wiring and ecu.

1) How would i determine if he really changed the block to evo 3 (checking by myself by not bringing evo 2/3 friends la).
2) in terms of performance wise (assume everything is std), is there any huge gap between these two machines : evo 2 vs evo 3 and evo 2/3 kacuk (as mentioned above) vs evo 3?
3) let say it is only evo (purely evo 2), how many aftermarket items for evo 2 compared to evo 3 or these 2 engines share same aftermarket items?

I hope you guys can help me..thanks a lot.!!

mkdreamervl

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
PJ
Kanan : Eh bro... you running on Td04 X2 + wastegate X2 with stock rubber piping ah ? boosting stable anot ?

How much did ur wastegates cost ? i also thinking of installing lah...

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
if you want to use taiwan wastegate, i think u better just use the stock actuator better. and custom ur own stock boost u want to run(what i did).hehehe sorry not trying to downgrade but i've seen the taiwan wastagate spring fails after few dyno runs. tuner headache to get the tuning right. but if u opt for ori, u have to pay for 2 pieces! botak lah :biggrin:

mkdreamervl

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
PJ
if you want to use taiwan wastegate, i think u better just use the stock actuator better. and custom ur own stock boost u want to run(what i did).hehehe sorry not trying to downgrade but i've seen the taiwan wastagate spring fails after few dyno runs. tuner headache to get the tuning right. but if u opt for ori, u have to pay for 2 pieces! botak lah :biggrin:
Ya bro i read the thread on wastegate... but ours can only fit 38mm wastegate at the back right ? 38mm for Ori 1 is rm800-rm1200 woh.... X2 = RM2000 wah lau eh... nvm la i use back stock first haha.

Oh 1 more thing , our TT can use S90 70mm throttle body anot ? my friend said use liao car will feel lighter woh...

Thanks guys.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hallo evryone..if i wanna oversize piston of my 1.6campro, what kind of piston should i use to nail it??:nurse:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience