Perdana V6 Community Forum *

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
kanan u sure ah?
but performance good ah?
clutch set, clutch plate+cover+bearings?

ok i will be there tmr too..just to look c look c...
wat time u going there kanan?

i got few things to settle first. if titan shop full i'll be at ag around 11 . i need to jackup my rear to 3 fingers

hye primers

just want to ask

been using a vr4 n/a (4G63 2.0 DOHC) on my '97 perdana....
the thing that bugging me is... can i used the injector from evo3 (510cc) to replace my standard vr4 (450cc) injector?

or do i need to change the wiring all together?

cuz im using 4G67 wiring when i change the engine back then.

any solution?

thanks in advance...

i got few things to settle first. if titan shop full i'll be at ag around 11 . i need to jackup my rear to 3 fingers
why 3 fingers? too high la.
rear 2 fingers look nice oredy.

hye primers
just want to ask
been using a vr4 n/a (4G63 2.0 DOHC) on my '97 perdana....
the thing that bugging me is... can i used the injector from evo3 (510cc) to replace my standard vr4 (450cc) injector?
or do i need to change the wiring all together?
cuz im using 4G67 wiring when i change the engine back then.
any solution?
thanks in advance...

no need change wiring.
u got piggyback? u may need to tune ECU to get the best A/F ratio.
make sure fuel pump can supply fuel to the bigger capacity injectors.
and u may need FPR.

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

tomorrow i maybe kat ag the whole day. part time there
i'll be there too..

Danz : I'm leaning more towards Works though, give Malaysian made a chance.

Kanan : I agree with neuro 2 fingers ngam ngam unless u always load the back part.

To no one in particular : Melaka is the worse place to play car what also dun have argghh!!!!

guys, i've been using this exedy clutch for more than 2 years...quite ok during initial launch and you can really feel the bite... and clutch feel not too firm too...price wise, a bit more than Works but it worth every penny though....

guys, i've been using this exedy clutch for more than 2 years...quite ok during initial launch and you can really feel the bite... and clutch feel not too firm too...price wise, a bit more than Works but it worth every penny though....

Maybe should consider this too bcoz got good review. how much bro?

last time i bought from eneos rm1.1k for clutch plate & cover....but that was 2 years ago...now not sure...maybe less kot...huhu

i think other place can get cheaper price lah...u can try samurai racing in sunway, beside millenium...they said rm1.1k nego...

it's been a while i haven't touch my ps3...but only got 1 controller worr...must take turn la to play with them....wakakaka

bile mau resing lagi? hehe..

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

all cerita clutch plate la.
i wanna find heavy duty torque converter la.
sapa tau? for auto gb W4A331 FM6.

Eh guys, anybody knows the rough estimate for torque gain if you install e-manage for TT Rs?I know HP is -+ 20, but nobody has ever mentioned torque before, seems to be a very overlooked statistic. Torque = sexy :)

guys, any idea good exhaust that is silent for mivec 2.0 6a12? made a booking for a perdana mivec v6....also where to get oem used alfa bodykit cuz the previous owner modded the exterior which i dont like.

how much the whole set, bumper front,sides,rear?things to change when get d car? wat engine oil? gear oil? timing belt? plugs?

Top Bottom