Perdana V6 Community Forum *

BELALANG

Known Member
Jun 6, 2006
Rim sudey jual? So ur waja will used what? Batu bata?
Hehehe…

Pity to ur Waja coz is not even try to used it
Good thing is, I don’t have to think about it anymore
& good luck to new owner…

paanGL

Aug 14, 2008
Hi to all bros... want to ask... this morning while driving my V6 suddenly power steering not working... stop a side then checking the fluid.. still more than minimum... dunno wut to do.. continuing driving even in hard steering condition.. so any advice to what actually the problem happening to my power steering system?? TQ

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
wes everyone today..

BTW -

17x7.5xoffset dunno

front: 17x7.5x35
Rear: 17x8.5x44

which is better?

Last edited:

ajenpower

AjeNetworks LTD
Nov 8, 2006
Shah Alam
hi there to all v6 users.. how u guys doin?
if i installed emanage blue.. how many i gain hp..? compare to safc II? what emanage can tune?
thank you in advance.. :adore:

nyapheng

Jan 25, 2005
hi there to all v6 users.. how u guys doin?
if i installed emanage blue.. how many i gain hp..? compare to safc II? what emanage can tune?
thank you in advance.. :adore:
haha if ur engine its already well tune without e-manage, u mostly can get around 10whp with e-manage, it ur engine is not well tune b4 e-manage maybe 30-40whp with e-manage
my exp
6a12 mivec dyno on dyno dynamic from Under 5(well known its 25-30% tension then others dyno machine)i get 120whp b4 tunning and afr at 10.1 when idling( terrible),luckly i did install regulator for my car but i without e-manage,they just tune on the regulator,few runs and tunning now i get 140 whp by dyno dynamic,its 20 whp gains just with the regulator , afr 13.7 -14 when idling.....
my car almost ori just change hks open pod, middle piping 2.5 till the end 3 inch exchaust, with ron 95.by the way mine one is a manual.
so maybe u just install regulator its enough for a ori car like me,
they not recommand me to use e-manage, they said after u tune the regulator, even u install a e-manage, maybe maximum u get is 5-8whp,the tunner is great and very responsiblity,even my car is stock they also give alot of infomation for me,and runs many times for tune the regulator, my brother sr20ve done alot of modification in others dyno machine he get 220whp ,but when come to dyno dynamic he only get 180 whp,his tunning really good.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey to all zth members,

i drive a neo cps,plan to change my extractor with hotbits 421. will they remove the cat con to put the new extractor?

i dont know if this topic has been discussed or not,lazy to search la..hehe

thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience