Perdana V6 Community Forum *

paanGL

Aug 14, 2008
Salam... nak tanya bro2... camna cara nak buka dan keluarkan aircond vent centre V6?? Tq

skabors

Known Member
Feb 18, 2010
johor bharu
u need to pull out slowly, but harder,,,,but be carefull since it have lot of socket, dun let it broken,,,try to open from below..try to open by screw driver slowly,,,once it open abit, u can open the rest easier...opened it few days ago,,,,

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

guys, was there a lot of evo drive shaft at ur place? my goyang already,,,hard to find here in jb,,,im using 'sambung' shaft.....left side, inside part,,,female head...,,,,or any wan wanna self,,plis let me know....

skabors

Known Member
Feb 18, 2010
johor bharu
guys, can anyone tell me estimated life span for exedy racing clutch 3 puck,,,,? 1 year? for normal driving 20km daily,,,,

aie@ppv6

Jan 18, 2010
Selangor
halooo.. my car got this problem. i don't know either it will effect on my battery and alternator or not. the situation is like this... when i leave my car for 6 hours and above... then, i push my key to unlock the door, the alrm sound very slow... like no energy... then, after drove for a while (means my engine already heat up), then i push my key alarm to lock the door, the alarm sound normal... unlock... lock..unlock..lock... sounds normal.. leave for 6 hours.. come back the same thing.. actually... what is the problem? please.. anybody?

aie@ppv6

Jan 18, 2010
Selangor
rakesh... that relay solved my starter problem. but the alarm still like that.. funny huh? even that day at sunway also cannot trace becoz engine already heat up.. unless i leave my car for one day at the shop then that fellas can see next morning.

danz... battery already changed 3 weeks ago. alternator charging (tested at workshop). when engine off... the meter (i don't know what equipment they use) shows 12V.. when engine on.. the meter goes to 13V (in alternator charging zone).

head lamp and hazard light can on while engine off... very headache laaa... i'm scared something happen when i am driving in high speed..:proud:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Any one done this b4 ? JL, any idea ??

like the SuperFuelMax

can we use the same concept as the oil filter magnet ?
only this time use 2 piece of magnet instead of one.

how ar ?

anyone??
:P
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience