Perdana V6 Community Forum *

dSainte

Nov 5, 2009
Selangor
As-salam n G'day all,
didnt get the chance to get TB cleaned up. just trying to change da TR and basically it's ok. no more rpm dropping to 0 while upshifting or downshifting.
guys, yet again i come with another issue. heard a sound pssssttt from da engine bay. sound like boost/vacuum leak. check all the vacuum hoses but couldnot find the source. boost meter reading 35 cmHg. quite low. should be somewhere around 40 to 50cmHg rite? got any ideas where i should be looking at?

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
on idle it should be -0.5 bar, how many cmHg aa? (malas to search converter) hehe..
gotta go solat jumaat first..

civic1533

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Hi guys,

Need some advice from sifu here.

Just got myself a perdana with rvr engine. Currently on gto 4 pot front caliper.

My problem now is the previous owner put 2 plate of spacer in order for the rim to clear the 4 pot. I would like to get rid of the spacer but my rims cant clear the caliper. My rim spec are 17x7 , et40. Anyone here using gto caliper also can share what kind of set up they running on?

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
Hi guys,

Need some advice from sifu here.

Just got myself a perdana with rvr engine. Currently on gto 4 pot front caliper.

My problem now is the previous owner put 2 plate of spacer in order for the rim to clear the 4 pot. I would like to get rid of the spacer but my rims cant clear the caliper. My rim spec are 17x7 , et40. Anyone here using gto caliper also can share what kind of set up they running on?
to clear 4-pot, u have to use at least 8" with 45 offset.
since u wanna buang the spacer, u have to find a new rims la. haha..
sell off ur rims and buy new/2nd rims that can clear 4-pot.
or u can buy those 1" thick spacers with studs like this:
Rim spacer for proton - Car Accessories & Parts for sale Selangor - Mudah.my

Guys, heard of rigid collar? Possible to find this for Perdana?
heard of it and sure u can use.
but is it expensive or cheap?

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
This thing made of aluminum cost Rm500+ here for or about £150 overseas. I cannot find for Perdana.

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
Guys out of topic.can you suggest a new car 10k downpayment n 400-500 per month for 5 years. My wife already bising2 for new compact car

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Viva ar? I worry kanan can't used to it pedal floor 130km only. Kena L2 bully Kau kau... Lol

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
okes i think would be saga blm . hehehe . my choosen dream car coming lah bro danz. heheh

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

this is my very first thread in this forum, pardon me of my 'non automotively' languange coz i'm not as good as you all sifu's.

i'm driving a proton exora. As you guys might know, exora is taking air source from outside by drawing the hose to the front. Yes it is good coz it will be taking cool air from outside while driving, but quite 'giggling' when idling. I'm thinking to have my car eat more air when cruising by these 2 mod :

1) install turbo fan for computer something...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience