Perdana V6 Community Forum *

As-salam n G'day all,
didnt get the chance to get TB cleaned up. just trying to change da TR and basically it's ok. no more rpm dropping to 0 while upshifting or downshifting.
guys, yet again i come with another issue. heard a sound pssssttt from da engine bay. sound like boost/vacuum leak. check all the vacuum hoses but couldnot find the source. boost meter reading 35 cmHg. quite low. should be somewhere around 40 to 50cmHg rite? got any ideas where i should be looking at?

on idle it should be -0.5 bar, how many cmHg aa? (malas to search converter) hehe..
gotta go solat jumaat first..

Hi guys,

Need some advice from sifu here.

Just got myself a perdana with rvr engine. Currently on gto 4 pot front caliper.

My problem now is the previous owner put 2 plate of spacer in order for the rim to clear the 4 pot. I would like to get rid of the spacer but my rims cant clear the caliper. My rim spec are 17x7 , et40. Anyone here using gto caliper also can share what kind of set up they running on?

1093_1.jpg

Guys, heard of rigid collar? Possible to find this for Perdana?

Hi guys,

Need some advice from sifu here.

Just got myself a perdana with rvr engine. Currently on gto 4 pot front caliper.

My problem now is the previous owner put 2 plate of spacer in order for the rim to clear the 4 pot. I would like to get rid of the spacer but my rims cant clear the caliper. My rim spec are 17x7 , et40. Anyone here using gto caliper also can share what kind of set up they running on?
to clear 4-pot, u have to use at least 8" with 45 offset.
since u wanna buang the spacer, u have to find a new rims la. haha..
sell off ur rims and buy new/2nd rims that can clear 4-pot.
or u can buy those 1" thick spacers with studs like this:
Rim spacer for proton - Car Accessories & Parts for sale Selangor - Mudah.my

1093_1.jpg

Guys, heard of rigid collar? Possible to find this for Perdana?
heard of it and sure u can use.
but is it expensive or cheap?

This thing made of aluminum cost Rm500+ here for or about £150 overseas. I cannot find for Perdana.

Guys out of topic.can you suggest a new car 10k downpayment n 400-500 per month for 5 years. My wife already bising2 for new compact car

how bout viva bro? suzuki alto, how bout yourself? as per pm...haha....

okes i think would be saga blm . hehehe . my choosen dream car coming lah bro danz. heheh

Top Bottom