Perdana V6 Community Forum *

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
aiya...u mention here la...at least everyone will know the costs..
i also wanna know ma...

itu barang tatau mana dpt la....try to ask spare part shop,
they might have.

skabors

Known Member
Feb 18, 2010
johor bharu
im at pasir gudang jj....perhaps dis weekend or next week,,,,a bit bz dis week, so next week im gonna take leave for a few days so that i can focus on car,,,,

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

my budget around 35k danz....got few option here, 2 of my friend's car, and the other one on mudah,,,,that one with 4wd....still on negotiable process with him since somebody already booked that car,,

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
im at pasir gudang jj....perhaps dis weekend or next week,,,,a bit bz dis week, so next week im gonna take leave for a few days so that i can focus on car,,,,

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

my budget around 35k danz....got few option here, 2 of my friend's car, and the other one on mudah,,,,that one with 4wd....still on negotiable process with him since somebody already booked that car,,
u have the $$$ ready or u need to apply loan?

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

this 1 want ah bro?
Proton perdana v6 twin turbo manual rs - Cars for sale Kuala Lumpur - Mudah.my

rakesh_v6

Mar 31, 2006
KL
waaaa twin turbo Rs power tu..... skabors take that one bro... evo all mesti kena tinggal for sure... huhuhu

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

43k ah.... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

43k ah.... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :biggrin:

rakesh_v6

Mar 31, 2006
KL
yah bro beli jgn x beli.... kalo x beli layan mudah.com... berlambak perdana turbo... harga pun cunnnnn

skabors

Known Member
Feb 18, 2010
johor bharu
my loan already approved,,,just back from bank, they said in a few day, that money will suddenly appear in my account!!! haha!

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

cannot maa,,,,43k too high,,,,need to spend few k for my car later,,,u know la,,,2nd one,,,must be sometine come out later,,,,twin turbo rs really power ah??

rakesh_v6

Mar 31, 2006
KL
be very careful in choosing ride,not only the engin the body interior and so on,each and every single inch,but am glad u r taking an evo heart dude

twin turbo ah... dunno leh.... ask twin turbo sifus bro... hehehehe

skabors

Known Member
Feb 18, 2010
johor bharu
so rakesh, u owned evo also ah? can u guys gimme few tips when wanna buy turbo car? i means how to check if anything wrong about that car,,,,coz now im just drive satria n/a only, never had turbo before,,,so, any recomendation and tips are highly appreaciate,,,,,

BELALANG

Known Member
Jun 6, 2006
Convert ur Satria NA to Evo
U can feel the G much better then Perdana Evo/TT
Hehehe....

skabors

Known Member
Feb 18, 2010
johor bharu
haha,,cannot la..that satria powered by ngv dude,,,totally crazy of FC,,,usually rm8 for one week,,,haha! cheaper than my house mate motorcycle,,,,,never ever mod that car,,,lol! in addition, i really aim for perdana since i was kid,,,,cannot sabar maa,,,haha!

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just bought a HID entire headlight assembly (not just conversion kit) off of ebay. It appears that the xenon light is on a swivel hinge because it can move up and down inside the assembly. I've heard that many cars that come stock with HIDs have a sensor that will control a motor that auto levels the beams. Obviously my car will not have this sensor because it did not come with xenons.

Do you think maybe I the assembly I bought will only work properly on a car that has this sensor...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience