Perdana GT-R>?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Search

NightZt

Aug 9, 2005
Klang
hi there guyz, new in the forum actually not so new my old user name was conked out i guess, maybe the moderators can help me retrieve it?
anywayz i've plans to get myself a perdane and place some mods on it and i was thinking of remodelling it after the GT-R which is my dream car.....was just wondering if any of u bros out there can offer me advice on how to go about this...?
i especially wanna install the R grill on it but i've only seen the Mitsu insignia installed before so was wondering if it was possible that a GT-R bodykit would fit into a Perdana??thankz

NightZt

Aug 9, 2005
Klang
thankz for the quieck response bro kamikaze but i eventually tried lookin but not much info given...anywayz appreciate the tip

NightZt

Aug 9, 2005
Klang
and i need to get verification to join the forum there......will try applying

NightZt

Aug 9, 2005
Klang
thnks for the info bro...not converted yet in fact i haven't even gotten the perdana yet coz wanna see if can fit or not with GT-R mods

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
why dun u get urself a Cefiro and do it over frm there? its more close to R32 skyline, i mean more genuine since they share the same platform

NightZt

Aug 9, 2005
Klang
thought of that bro....but the cefiro's body and model too old liao....errr...the only model that i've seen with R mods is the 90-92 model....which considering the age of the car not feasible anymore...that's why i'm actually wondering whether it can be done on a perdana

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
yes. it can be done. saw a few unit on the road liao

NightZt

Aug 9, 2005
Klang
serious? great! but was just wondering whether it'll cost a bomb or not....u know anyone that has done it?

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Lots of people have converted their Cefiro A31s to SkylineR32-lookalike, from engine transplant to interior and exterior makeover. Ask around Nissan forum and Drift.com.my, you'll find lots of info. Depending on what you're doing, it might/might not cost a bomb. Most importantly, it's still a Nissan. :p

Cheers.

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
i like perdana, the new type that one.. if me i will converted it to eterna. exterior n body dun change, lower n tinted it.

re_fc3s

Apr 28, 2005
A tyre shop owner near my house, did a conversion some sort like what you are interested. He still retained the whole car panel but just molded a R33 bumpers to fit it. Even the lights are from the perdana. Done it very tastefully i must add. He's running an evo engine in it though. There's no flashy red R in the grill but you sure will do a double-take at it when you see it. A big intercoller is, of cause necessary to fill the big mouth. And it's running on 18' gold TE37s and a nice wing to complement the back.

hope this inspires you... all the best with your creation...cheers!

kelvin---

1,000 RPM
Apr 7, 2005
Sarawak
jst droppin by...NightZt ..u could go and try to ask ppl to mould R33's bodykit on d perdana...tat's my opinion though...but i m sure it will look nice...but guyz...will JPJ approve this thing???as even mirage kit or evo kit on proton olso kenot...jst my 2 cents...

monsterv6

2,000 RPM
May 3, 2005
S.J
yea a perdana can change to skyline bodypart just do some modification onli...there is afew on the road..

A Post Every 5 Mins

Not that I wanted to do something like it, but merely curious to know why people do it.

I see a lot of these Wiras with the rear-end jacked way up on oversized wheels ....often in staggered sizes with rears larger than the fronts....and quite frequently with wheel well gap large enough to drive a freight train through.

So what's the whole idea of doing this to their cars ? Not being a sifu with any of this stuff, by first impression it looks very unstable to me. I talked to a guy...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience