Penang Section!!!

biz-da-tech

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2006
tjuangtze no worry there have alot of Penang zth stock car, are joining. example me~~
hehe...
well the date is awesome but i guess i will late to come again :) i free at 8pm and mostly can reach there by 8 to 8.30

30 car so many which hotel can let u do that ? motel mayb can. well at tanjung bunga i guess the best place bbq, but beside the golden sand at that time mostly people start doing business i guess hardly to go in and park.
there have a parking space between golden sand and the ship i guess there can park more den 30 cars, i know the parking aunty there dunno she will giv us discount or not?
after parking den we all walk down to the beach and have some fun after that~

biz-da-tech

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2006
every1 must join this bbq party who didn't come sure miss out our penang pretty lady bikinigal are doing bikini dance heh~ dont miss it.

bikinigal

1,500 RPM
May 9, 2005
penang
www.multiply.com
hey, don worry la..
me oso driving my daddy's stock car ma...
just join us la..:_:

tjuantze said:
Darn,
A bunch of monster here I suppose.

Hey guys,
New to the island. Guess my stock standard City TypeZ will feel really left out. :(

vladimir

500 RPM
Jan 5, 2006
biz-da-tech said:
every1 must join this bbq party who didn't come sure miss out our penang pretty lady bikinigal are doing bikini dance heh~ dont miss it.
pueK~! i sure muntah like hell man :mouth_closed: :mouth_closed: hopefully her bikini top part dont fall off or not mohawl koko mulut buka besar air liur turut keluar hahahahahaa :cyclops:

bikinigal

1,500 RPM
May 9, 2005
penang
www.multiply.com
now this is a little rude, don u think?:angry_smile:

vladimir said:
pueK~! i sure muntah like hell man :mouth_closed: :mouth_closed: hopefully her bikini top part dont fall off or not mohawl koko mulut buka besar air liur turut keluar hahahahahaa :cyclops:

MDQ

Known Member
Jun 6, 2005
malaysia
Dior said:
NEW UPDATE AGAIN~~~~~~~

YEAR END BBQ GATHERING AT 2006

Due to popular demand of the bbq date we would like to inform you that the date has been changed to 16th December 2006, it's a SATURDAY night.

Date: 16TH DEC 2006,SATURDAY

Time:6.30pm (before sunset)

Venue:Currently is at beaches

IMPORTANT NOTE
Regarding to the number of cars will be join us at the bbq section is approx. more than 30. Thus, we need to find out a better environment which has a larger space for car allocation as well for comfort bbq.

Some opinions suggested that to rent a bungalow which allow those who came far away to have a resting corner while some prefer to have an overnight stay.

Please tell us if you know any great places for bbq and good place for car allocation.

Many Thanks,

Ms.Dior
to accomodate that many cars, might not b possible to have it in a bungalow can have it in places like psc, hotels (with big parking space) hmm a good choice for hotel would be at lone pine, they got ground floor rooms by the beach. the laidback low tech ambience could be perfect for such an activity. plus they got a decent parking lot

mohalw

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
Malaysia
vladimir said:

Hey, u ham sap urself enuf, dun pull my leg... Think ur head will going have a 360' turn when i meet u..... Stay tune! :angry_smile:

bikinigal

1,500 RPM
May 9, 2005
penang
www.multiply.com
mm...not to say dat this is a bad suggestion but thinkin bout those mod cars or with 'skirting' might face problem, even before they got in the hotel...notice the rather small bump at the entrance gate..nice carpark, but the hotel is well-known for honeymoon and those who seek for calm and quiet holiday...we might make the hotel resident not at ease...:confused_smile:
anyhow, i agree with the good parking space idea...:_:

MDQ said:
to accomodate that many cars, might not b possible to have it in a bungalow can have it in places like psc, hotels (with big parking space) hmm a good choice for hotel would be at lone pine, they got ground floor rooms by the beach. the laidback low tech ambience could be perfect for such an activity. plus they got a decent parking lot