Penang Section!!!

G/Force Enthusiasts Club

Known Member
Oct 13, 2005
Dear all,

Regarding of the bbq section venue and date...actually we've created a poll in www.vipdreamclub.com/newforum under Gatherings N Meets up thread.
Since, not much votes at there, so i gotto put a date and venue.

Date: 9th December 2006,Saturday (we will arrange the date and venue by matching your time schedule as we might make it before sunset.)
Venue: Either Naza hotel beach or Crown Jewel Hotel beach
(Pls write if you have other suggestion on date and venue)

Attention:This will be a big gathering bbq section with various clubs and forum members,probably we need a large place for carparks and enough bbq materials.If you can provide any bbq goods pls inform us.Thanks!

Clubs on the list: VDC/ZTH/MYVIC/TSP-B1CLUB/TEAM CITY..etc

The current name list:

1.Dior
2.vladimir
3.Move NRF & Frens
4.devilman
5.zero2hundred
6.bikinigal
7.mohalw
8.sharylrene ( not yet comfirm )
9.mohalw's friend ( leng lui oh )
10.roughnecks
11.roughneck's gal
12.Lamz
13.defacto
14. Andres
15.g/force enthusiasts club

biz-da-tech

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2006
Dear all,

Regarding of the bbq section venue and date...actually we've created a poll in www.vipdreamclub.com/newforum under Gatherings N Meets up thread.
Since, not much votes at there, so i gotto put a date and venue.

Date: 9th December 2006,Saturday (we will arrange the date and venue by matching your time schedule as we might make it before sunset.)
Venue: Either Naza hotel beach or Crown Jewel Hotel beach
(Pls write if you have other suggestion on date and venue)

Attention:This will be a big gathering bbq section with various clubs and forum members,probably we need a large place for carparks and enough bbq materials.If you can provide any bbq goods pls inform us.Thanks!

Clubs on the list: VDC/ZTH/MYVIC/TSP-B1CLUB/TEAM CITY..etc

The current name list:

1.Dior
2.vladimir
3.Move NRF & Frens
4.devilman
5.zero2hundred
6.bikinigal
7.mohalw
8.sharylrene ( not yet comfirm )
9.mohalw's friend ( leng lui oh )
10.roughnecks
11.roughneck's gal
12.Lamz
13.defacto
14. Andres
15.g/force enthusiasts club
16.biz [after 8pm. sure ok with the bbq]
17.biz [gf]

tehwengsoon

Sep 30, 2006
hi anybody know which shop in kulim/bm/prai/pg who do transplant engine job in nice way??i wana put evo engine in my 1.5 wira and got shop that can bring to jpj and get pass or not?any change engine shop that u guys can recommend to me?around those place i mention...anyone know latest price of evo 5 half cut + install + ++....on the road??like to join u guys!!!!!

Nov 12, 2006
transplant engine shop

hi, anyone from pg here can let me know which shop do better work in transplant engine in pg/prai/kulim??can bring to jpj to get a sure pass if i put evo engine in my wira 1.5??which half cut shop is good?most important is which foreman shop to recommend?i need it much!! thanks..so may i join u guys?i wana join urs club!!!

Nov 12, 2006
transplant engine shop

hi guys, does anybody let me know which foreman shop in pg/prai/kulim do better work in transplant engine?got bring to jpj to make sure pass if i put evo engine into my wira?which half cut shop to recommend??im from bm..any frens near here??haha..most important is which foreman shop is do better job n if can bring to jpj is better..can i join u guys?i need to change my engine d...thanks again.....

zero2hundred

1,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
earth
vr4_turbo & tehwengsoon!! no offence...save it up..!! no 2.0L transplant now and don't even think bout passing JPJ and Puspakom as well..unless u got 3k on hand :)

mohalw

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
Malaysia
Well, for my friend recomment is 1 in BM... Is at the back of Pelita Nasi Kandar Desa Damai there... That 1 nice in transplant engine, n approve in JPJ n PUSPAKOM. But can told ur 1st... It ain't CHEAP! If ur all no budget, may be can try there....:regular_smile: Then Penang i hear that Ah Yao near Chain Ferry there not bad... So can go ask oso...

biz-da-tech

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2006
my friend do it at the batu mau there~ no near the seafood there is other road of seafood lol actually hwo to go i also dunno. i forget d. is a big place and it look empty places and u can saw a few cannot used car they put there one hahaha if u passed by there and that is the shop

lawrencelyl

Known Member
Oct 22, 2004
Penang
www.intel.com
biz-da-tech said:
my friend do it at the batu mau there~ no near the seafood there is other road of seafood lol actually hwo to go i also dunno. i forget d. is a big place and it look empty places and u can saw a few cannot used car they put there one hahaha if u passed by there and that is the shop
You mean Batu Maung? I stayed at Batu Maung but didn't notice any half-cut shop there :confused_smile:

Andres

Known Member
Jun 2, 2005
Penang
I have a a friend which he has a best friend is a foreman which can said that convert more than hundred or thousand car already. The price is quite fair, but i don't know the jpj site, he can donw or not. Many people said that less problem after convert... so that don't worry abt his technic.... If u wan i can intro for u... His shop is not mistaken is at sungai dua there in Penang.

zero2hundred

1,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
earth
Andres said:
I have a a friend which he has a best friend is a foreman which can said that convert more than hundred or thousand car already. The price is quite fair, but i don't know the jpj site, he can donw or not. Many people said that less problem after convert... so that don't worry abt his technic.... If u wan i can intro for u... His shop is not mistaken is at sungai dua there in Penang.
do u mean A & W ?? that fella shop is recommended......very experienced guy....but they as known as the best n/a modders in penang.....can be trusted to transplant engine there....!! reasonable price :X-: