Paul Walker visits Mines in Japan, needs change of pants w/video

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

With all the hype surrounding the fifth edition of The Fast and The Furious franchise, dubbed Fast 5, it’s no surprise that all the attention is being hooked by the real stars of the show, you know, the four-wheeled ones, save for Gal Gadot. That’s one girl I would take over a car any day.

It’s not news too that following the first movie, Paul Walker, who plays undercover cop turned street racer Brian O’Conner, was bitten by the car modifying scene and hasn’t looked back since. First he immediately got himself a Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R after the movie and since then he has moved on to some other fine additions in the automotive world, including a BMW M3 that has been stripped and prepped for autocross and time attack duty. Furthermore, Walker was responsible for bringing a Porsche onboard the franchise for the very first time.

Recently, the actor was in Japan, at the invitation of Mines president Michizo Niikura, for a tour of the workshop and some taxi rides in some of the Mines machines, including the GT-R R35 that might have left his bowels a little too fast and furious, leaving him needing a change of pants.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PM-X6WF0S40" allowfullscreen="" width="560" frameborder="0" height="349"></iframe>

Source: YouTube

Attachments

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

!!!need help about custom car approval

all sifu out there or any 1 experiance
do i need JPJ approval after i fix some custom made body kits(car look different then original e.g. kenari mod to accord) to use it on the road???:Not_Impressed:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience