painting services (cont'd from previous ERASED threads)

Exterior and Body

painting services (cont'd from previous ERASED threads)

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
yes its 70 for 1 side/each..it shld be able to withstand the high temperature n d grime n brake fluid etc...think u shld service it before spraying..

Rm70 for 1 side only bro? Brake fluid resistant? Shud i do the service kit b4 or after paint? Thx.

Bump:

Rm70 for 1 side only bro? Brake fluid resistant? Shud i do the service kit b4 or after paint? Thx.

Jan 31, 2009
My car has a little dent on the wheel arc and a few long and deep scratches. Please PM me ur best price to fix the damages. I also attach some pix of the damages for ur reference. Thanx

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
hi bro nuke13..thnks 4 ur message n sms...pls check ur email soon

BUMP

019-3097725

Bump: hi bro nuke13..thnks 4 ur message n sms...pls check ur email soon

BUMP

019-3097725

bluedemon

Known Member
Mar 2, 2005
hello bro. please quote me the cost of a full body bare metal scrapping, floor rust patching, and painting flat matte black for a very old car. location please.

thanks

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
hi bro..thnks 4 ur kind enquiry...sounds like its a big project n exciting project u got in plans there bro...anyway,hope u understand dat d quote i b forwarding to u is just n estimate s d actual car needs 2 b viewed for a more fair n proper quote...otherwise the quote im giving rite now will not b dat far off n acts just 2 give u a very good idea of d actual

thnks bro...pls check ur PM

fazid
019-3097725

hello bro. please quote me the cost of a full body bare metal scrapping, floor rust patching, and painting flat matte black for a very old car. location please.

thanks

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
BUMP

019-3097725
fazid

call/sms to find out good promo deals..interested??

Bump: BUMP

019-3097725
fazid

call/sms to find out good promo deals..interested??

razorzx66

Known Member
Nov 24, 2008
fazidk it is good effort for you to giving quotation freely. but instead of pricing my concern more on your product quality and workmanship.

so could you post here few picture which show the car u have done and ur method statement in ur first post (ie..do you take off all the rubber in the external and mirror for inside out paint job)
this just my concern to boost ur sale

i got experience which the car send it for painting, what they do they paint all over the car without take off the rubber strip, door handle, got bubble, uneven paint like they spray using leg not hand.

1) Can you give me ur quotation for waja standard, inside out painting (please specific do you take out all interior and exterior accessories, carpet, seat etc) colour r3 burgundy or

2) Can you give me quotation for waja including r3 full bodykit inside out painting for whole body colour r3 burgundy

please pm me all above including ur shop location

lastly DO YOU WARRANT FOR YOUR WORKMANSHIP? as i wont pay for bad workmanship..thanks

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
hi bro..thnks 4 ur kind suggestions..to reply to u i have in d past posted pics of my customers cars but s u can c my title (painting services cont;d from previous erased threads) dats wat happened...dis is my 4th thread s my 1st 3 (wiz pics) was erased..however i gladly send some to ur email for ur kind attention...

as 4 ur enquiries bout whether we remove fixtures/accessories e.g carpet, seats, dash, roof carpet etc for inside out job, unless ur car is goin for a full restoration, we DO NOT remove anything except for door panels, door step, rear pillars etc

for quotation pls refer to ur PM

TQ very much for ur kind attention

looking forward 2 hearing from u

rgds

fazid
019-3097725

fazidk it is good effort for you to giving quotation freely. but instead of pricing my concern more on your product quality and workmanship.

so could you post here few picture which show the car u have done and ur method statement in ur first post (ie..do you take off all the rubber in the external and mirror for inside out paint job)

i got experience which the car send it for painting, what they do they paint all over the car without take off the rubber strip, door handle, got bubble, uneven paint like they spray using leg not hand.

1) Can you give me ur quotation for waja standard, inside out painting (please specific do you take out all interior and exterior accessories, carpet, seat etc) colour r3 burgundy or

2) Can you give me quotation for waja including r3 full bodykit inside out painting for whole body colour r3 burgundy

lastly DO YOU WARRANT FOR YOUR WORKMANSHIP? as i wont pay for bad workmanship..thanks
Bump: hi bro..thnks 4 ur kind suggestions..to reply to u i have in d past posted pics of my customers cars but s u can c my title (painting services cont;d from previous erased threads) dats wat happened...dis is my 4th thread s my 1st 3 (wiz pics) was erased..however i gladly send some to ur email for ur kind attention...

as 4 ur enquiries bout whether we remove fixtures/accessories e.g carpet, seats, dash, roof carpet etc for inside out job, unless ur car is goin for a full restoration, we DO NOT remove anything except for door panels, door step, rear pillars etc

for quotation pls refer to ur PM

TQ very much for ur kind attention

looking forward 2 hearing from u

rgds

fazid
019-3097725

aero99

Known Member
Apr 10, 2005
hi , location of ur shop?
i will get new move kenari bodykit and need to spray it..wats da price?
item to spray : front, rear, site bumper and eyelip

pls quote me best price for with/without installation. TQ

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
hi bro..thnks 4 ur message..pls check ur PM for details/info

TQ

fazid
019-3097725

hi , location of ur shop?
i will get new move kenari bodykit and need to spray it..wats da price?
item to spray : front, rear, site bumper and eyelip

pls quote me best price for with/without installation. TQ

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
wanna wish all indian frens n members..Happy Thaipusam

BUMP

019-3097725
fazid

Bump: wanna wish all indian frens n members..Happy Thaipusam

BUMP

019-3097725
fazid

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

How bad was it in your area? My area now is very very bad. I can barely see anything clear over a few hundred meters away. Breathing on outdoors feels like inhaling smoke instead of oxygen. :frown:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience