owners club kancil..

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

razr_sped

Known Member
Jun 30, 2006
haha...like tat my 1 mai become true SLK dy lo...
special tuned by mailaren (canto slang)...haha

m3 power

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
Wah early morning already active lah everyone ^_^ GONG XII FA CHAI~! ^_^ I give my 660 drink SHELL Super, mean it will become a ferrari ? MUAHAHAHAH...!
ya lo become ferrari la. gune minyak ferrari pun cukup la. haha.

m3 power

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
your car distributor is "contact point" type right? change it in to "digital" type. B'cause the head of the contact point will wear out with in 50,000km, soon your car will lost a lot of hourse power and drink the petrol like drink water. Digital type distributor (or run by sensor) don't have this problem ^_^, you can get it in chop shop, cost about RM50. ^_^

Also, clean your carburator every time you change your engine oil, by using carburetor cleaner spary.
cartoon how digital type 1? u using it? oso carb cleaner spray how much?

cartoon

500 RPM
Sep 7, 2005
KevinGarage.com
www.kevingarage.com
Yup~! I have convert to "digital" distrbutor. Compare to "contact point" distributor, "digital" distributor make the engine output more smonthly, and you don't have the problem of changing the contact point.

If I'm right, the contact point must change with in 50,000km, when contact point worn out, the car will lost a lot of power and high fuel consumption too.

About carburetor spray, normal price are between RM20~RM14. How to use it? First let the engine idle run 5 minit, then spray around the carburetor, open the throtle at the same time when you spray, but remember don't RAM too high of RPM.

m3 power

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
same like dcarbo la? where can i find carb spray? where to get digital distributor? only at kedai potong? mine oredi 70k km d. how to know its worn out?

cartoon

500 RPM
Sep 7, 2005
KevinGarage.com
www.kevingarage.com
Hard to say it is worn out or not wor...-_-, b'cause the performance are droping little by little, it is hard to feel it... so follow the service period will be find.

You can get the carburetor spray at spare part shop. YUP~! same like decarbonize, but in other way.

About the distributor, ofcourse you can buy the new one, but I don't know how much is it, then it need minor modify to make it work. The "digital" distributor have two wire, one is get the RPM signal, the other one is connect to the positive wire before enter the ignition coil.

m3 power

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
where u get that distributor? chop 1 ok or not? new must b expensive. have to mod a bit? for kancil or from other car? the carb clener which kind spare shop sell it? any? what the name n brand? sori for many q cartoon. hehe.

cartoon

500 RPM
Sep 7, 2005
KevinGarage.com
www.kevingarage.com
It is OK lah bro M3~^_^, I get the distributor from the chop shop, condition ok lor. If your car original are using contact point, then after change to digital distributor, old wire from contact point can't be use for the digital distributor, so need to reconnect the wire from digital distributor to other place, just wire problem only. ^_^

About carb cleaner, most of the spare part shop got sale one. ^_^ so don't worry too much ^_^

m3 power

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
just ask them carb cleaner la? what chop sho u get that digital distributor? plug cable still can be use when change the distributor?

m3 power

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
really? where is the place? ur place? kepong got many chop shop rite.

m3 power

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
i live quite near to ur place bro. damansara jaya near bandar utama. been here d or not?

cartoon

500 RPM
Sep 7, 2005
KevinGarage.com
www.kevingarage.com
Oooo........, yalo yalo, very near my place wor ^_^. OK I have ask my friend, if you want the distributor, he need 1 day to get it, chop shop condition.

This is my cell phone number:017-2755391, I'm chinese ^_^

m3 power

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
ok thanx cartoon. i'll call u when need it. make appoinment with u. thanx a lot bro.

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

hello guys

iam buying a kancil as a daily car

now iam planning to change the rims

so i was wondering what PCD is the original kancil?

some say 100 some say 110? iam confuse

and can a kancil be fited a 15 inch 6jj?

thanks for your help

Last edited by a moderator:
Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

even the new kancil??...like that a bit hard to get rims...i tot wanna put something like the banana rims

m3 power

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
new kancil oso same the pcd. n 6jj rim can't fit n dun have pcd to kancil. unless u mod the pcd to 100.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my car is Mugen Side Skirt,Putra Normal Front Skirt, 2 small piece rear skirt and i wan to change spoiler... any idea about Mivec 1? or SGTI 1?? pls giv me some idea...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience