Our Salaries........

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Most of the time work with white man. So, there is no adjust-adjust. Very stressful. But luckily my deal is equal time off. Else, die already :biggrin: . Now here still winter. -30. But coming back soon :biggrin: .

In Moscow, be prepare for at least US$2k in the pocket. Else bring a mini rice cooker (with 2 pin plug) and few box of maggi :biggrin:

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
where are ya, csl?.. Russia?..
i wanna feel the cool winter..
can get to wear nice fur clothes mah..
hehe..

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
Maggi mee is a must when you are travelling......and a internatinal plug adapter...

my maggi mee supply run out since early this year, not yet replendish because so far happy with the food i get around.

dont need to travel that much as before, just between hk/shanghai most of the time now. shanghai food and chicks are okay for me......

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
umm.. eat too much instant noodles no good wor..
Shanghai cuisine is yummy..

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
authentic shanghai cuisine is oily, especially the Dong Puo meat....i dont eat that much. Usually, i go for a taiwanese restaurant in Puxi which has many leng chai leng lui go one. sometimes also go for the singapore food in raffles city or the Sin Wang hk style restaurants or the simply thai restaurant in sin tien di..........

but if you like clubbing then there are quite some place to go, including the "muse" opened by actress carina lau and a few more in the fuxin park. But sometimes you may bump into some handsome gigolo or chicky who is working to earn extra bucks in these places......The gigolo there can be quite handsome, tall, fair and look like model, sames go to the chicky.

but have to aware one thing, shanghai chick usually is not a good gf and forget about good wife.....thats my friends there always warn me.

There was once i stucked in the traffic in the old shanghai uptown and the radio is playing the famouse "ye shanghai" song, it was the first time i listen to this song right in the shanghai old town so its quite unforgetable...

sometimes will also drop by suzhou, the old suzhou city is very beautiful with the traditional chinese buildings.

Last edited:

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
not totally the government's problem. actually our business culture is also a problem. Msia business community are not fast enough to adapt the global trend and not interested on the human resources planning. Not many company will be interested to help their staff to build a career path and develop the staff to higher level. Many of the talented msians are flowing to overseas. I have seem a few working with Apple , IBM , Dell in China and they all are quite smart and wel educated people.

our later generation may not be that lucky, as our country are going backward and we will expect new generations lack behind the global competition. The chinese and indians are catching up and surpasing us in a very very vast speed.

sendpm.gif
agree with this.

as for private sector in msia i feel they are stingy in employing talented worker. they will try to hire a less yrs of experience worker so that worker wont demand high pay. as for those really experienced worker, it is damm sad cozs the bosses only think for themselves; which is less salary the better. they never think of how the experienced worker will help them in business. all they care is salary how much. the cheaper the better. they never have strategic planning for their business in future.

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
while some co. at here will give u big salary if u hv been working for a long time with the co. and u also need to learn how to angkat. angkat is more valuable than ur talent in here. correct me if i am wrong.
even though u dont know how to work but u know how to talk to impress or take ppl heart sure u are the one to naik pangkat. those smart and talented ppl will remain the same position to carry out the work based on ur smart talking.
so need to train ur mouth not to eat but talk smart and lihai lihai b4 applying a job at here.

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
basically, the company need to grow and they need more talented people and loyal staff. American and Japanese companies are pretty well in these 2 area thats why they dominated the fortune global 500 company list.

I cant see much of the msian company able to get into global market but there are many msians behind those MNCs in the global competition. But most of them are quite senior and the younger generations could not succeed the kind of global management skills and vision they have.

We always heard fellow msian thought they know many languages so have advantages in china, but infact the market dont bother how many languages you know but more interested in what you can make for them...Many White Men dont know mandarin and they just pay rmb3k can get a very very good translator already....

Basically, i heard singaporean saying we are kiasu in china, infact they were supposed to be the kiasu one......aiks....sien

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
once goto globalization msia sure susah.
in fact india and china are prepared to already.

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
where are ya, csl?.. Russia?..
i wanna feel the cool winter..
can get to wear nice fur clothes mah..
hehe..
Yes. Today snow storm hit my place. Really jialat. If I can find your email, then I'll email you the pic (big size). But no beautiful scene, cuz as I said, now snow storm :smokin:

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
We are in the mode of changing. Sure need to suffer a bit. The main thing now is to minimize the subsidies. Else, talk what also no use. But most of our rakyats' bad habit, that, like to focus on hot spot in stead of widely open their point of view, had form a great resistance to the gov to get the whole thing done properly. Not to forget that the races thing also a big burden. Not easy to convince people with a real fact, when 9.999999 out of a million cannot control their emotion. When I to convince people that, let the NEP help the poor one, we have hands and legs and we still can find our route out even though with a longer road. But normally end up with surrounded by a group and being fired. They only can see the instant benefit but never want to know about the long term side effect. But end of the day, if the gov give them some benefit, then everyone will happy and stop arguing.

But I dare to tell you, regardless how bad they pay you now, don't worry, they will increase your salary. Because, end of the day, high spending power will make the businessmen earn more but if the other way round, they will eventually need to end their business. It will balance up automatically. Just need time for it. Of cause, there is a faster way, if the country suddently have 30 million job opportunities from all sectors.

For the younger generations, don't blame the gov because they can't get you a RM10k job. Wanna blame, blame yourselves for not being smart enough to earn that with your own hands.

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
For the younger generations, don't blame the gov because they can't get you a RM10k job. Wanna blame, blame yourselves for not being smart enough to earn that with your own hands.
fresh graduate read ur post sure jump from KLCC. haha. u hurt their feeling so deep!!! haha...........
i notice that msia co. prefer to employ less experience to the professional job. if can they hope they can hire a diploma ppl to do a profesional job which requires a more experience than that ppl to do it. at the end those less experience ppl cincai bikin to finish the professional job to praise the boss lorr. the boss happy since with the smaller salary he paid out the professional job was done. but done in wat way? quality good? got side effect?