Option2, Japan

midship

2,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Jul 22, 2004
Across the pond
www.nismo.com.my
the chief-editor of Option2, Japan is in town to check out the car scene in town.
if any car clubs are interested in being reviewed and possibly gracing the next issue of Option2, Japan, do pm me.

kaminari

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Taiping
B) huhh cool!!....Being review by Japanese ppl.Alooo Ee...cepat2la kasi name ur club!! :D ....not easy oOOOoo to get a chance like this....even 4 years at Japan still can`t be in magazine .... too many nice car!!:lol:

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Originally posted by kaminari@Dec 24 2004, 11:34
B) huhh cool!!....Being review by Japanese ppl.Alooo Ee...cepat2la kasi name ur club!! :D ....not easy oOOOoo to get a chance like this....even 4 years at Japan still can`t be in magazine .... too many nice car!!:lol:
Please post more pictures of you and your car you took in Japan larr...The ones you posted a while ago were good..and not to forget more pictures of your japanese girlfriendS!!!

kaminari

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Taiping
Wahlau wehh...tht one can`t be review in publicla~~ :lol: ....Hey sorry can`t go to ur wedding party, anyway Selamat Pengantin baru!!Hope tht not too late..hoho...when going honeymoon??Hire melaaa I bawa u org pusing2 Japan....all be paid by u, hohoho.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

has anyone start using 'JUICE' yet? How was it? Does it really help with the Fuel Consumption? Jst curious.. :rolleyes: For example ur car runs on fuel RM0.10 per kilometer, after using juice what's the result?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience