Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Opti coat lexus by detailien

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

kc2

1,000 RPM
DSCF9397.JPG

what damages car paint? Clear coat threat ?

what creates swirls? what are the sign of your clear coat damages?

swirls
1.jpg

always from improper way of washing (how it is being handled)
2.jpg

what you cant see you wouldnt know

and usually what you wouldnt know it dont exist

I had to attend to 2 urgent call over last weekend - both are critical - one whom got water proofing residue stain the back of the car & another severely Clear coat damaged...both requires more than 10 hours each ....

read on......

my buddy whom likes his ride to be clean & mint condition ...so the cheapest way is to engage a bicycle detailer...one whom wash your ride -whether rain or sun daily...in the same bucket

DSCF9308.JPG

under 300 watt halogen light inspection
DSCF9360.JPG

how to wash your car?
where should we begin?

the highly contaminated place
DSCF9241.JPG

years of dirt, brake dust accumulated?
DSCF9241.JPG

after alien juices sprayed - aggitate with detailing brushes
DSCF9244.JPG

be more gentle to your wheel...needn't to be treated harshly by some aggressive & corrosive cleaner like Degreaser or Super strength degreaser, acidic base wheels cleaner or some acids (as it is commonly use here)

petrol cap area

DSCF9247.JPG

agitate with alien juice
DSCF9249.JPG

then just brush it away
DSCF9250.JPG

highly not well paid area
DSCF9371.JPG

but it is always fun & encouraging to see how this rag can be transformed to riches

years of mud slud & dirt accumulated
but is easy when you know how
DSCF9377.JPG

again
DSCF9378.JPG

ta da
DSCF9379.JPG

after clayed
DSCF9252.JPG

the real deal for the day
3.jpg

more
DSCF9309.JPG

7.jpg

this ride is daily cleaned / so car wash - none other than one bucket - thats is the Bicycle mobile detailer

one cloth and one towel wash 50 over cars aday in a single bucket of water stored at the back of the bicycle
tada
before
DSCF9329.JPG

close up check again
DSCF9328.JPG

before
DSCF9271.JPG

now
DSCF9274.JPG

tada
DSCF9287.JPG

look again at the before
6.jpg

now
DSCF9287.JPG

moving to the front passenger door
DSCF9306.JPG

after
DSCF9339.JPG

before
close up
DSCF9313.JPG

after
DSCF9338.JPG

how paint can be restores
before corrected
5.jpg

before far away
DSCF9294.JPG

before near shots
DSCF9298.JPG

after paint corrected
DSCF9315.JPG

moving on another site
DSCF9331.JPG

ta da - a pic of 50/50% before & after paint corrected
DSCF9325.JPG

For those that has been in my car detailing workshop or hands on session you would know how to do it yourself

or read on here http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/car-detailing-forums/394670-malaysia-car-detailing-guru-kc-present-rotary-polisher-handling-session-intense-clas.html

ta da
DSCF9317.JPG

DSCF9356.JPG

ta da
DSCF9352.JPG

as it took me
12 hours to bring
this
DSCF9305.JPG

to this
DSCF9316.JPG

thanks for the consistent & hard working indian on wheel wash (bicycle detailer)
DSCF9358.JPG

after OHSC + OPT single sided wool
follow with OHSP with + Polishing foam pad
tada

what before
DSCF9366.JPG

remember what you can see doesn't mean it is not found there!!!! prevention is always better than cure
DSCF9360.JPG

ta da

DSCF9364.JPG

the illusionist
pls pay extra attention

turning this
DSCF9261.JPG

to
DSCF9263.JPG

Not to be fooled - my hand shake during the shots

from this
DSCF9268.JPG

to
DSCF9283.JPG

not to be fooled again by the first pic, polish residue not wipe away

ladies and gentleman - boys & gals
let me present you...more illusions

DSCF9255.JPG

the truth is
DSCF9256.JPG

from this
DSCF9259.JPG

the truth is
DSCF9260.JPG

my correctional partner
DSCF9257.JPG

the truth is
DSCF9258.JPG

dont believe what you see
look again
DSCF9265.JPG

the price
DSCF9266.JPG

later it was protected by the ultimate protection

DSCF5612.JPG

ta da

DSCF9381.JPG

pls enjoy the reflection & the paint new definition

DSCF9387.JPG

only comes with lots of lots of hard work
DSCF9384.JPG

DSCF9388.JPG

side view
DSCF9392.JPG

DSCF9396.JPG

leaving him the skill & proper washing techniques & tools
DSCF8485.JPG

train him to give the mobile detailer with ONR & some new MF for this daily wash from now

just a twig and it will makes a world of differences

DSCF9394.JPG

DSCF9399.JPG

DSCF9401.JPG

my art work
DSCF9389.JPG

thanks for viewing yet another detailien detailing trails

Last edited:
KC : this sort of correction can only be done with a polisher right? (RO or otherwise)

yupp....look again at this
DSCF9360.JPG

not the swirls but the rids....is horrendous

inviting you to my rotary clinic...pls call me ya:wavey:

I got no budget to buy a Rotary la taikor. I'm not sure what I'll get from the workshop

Bro Iszo, budget is not just buying rotary... also need to save up for the products (OHC/OHP) and pads (double sided wool/foam), big investment but can take you very far if you have them... trust me it is not all about the rotary and paint correction. KC does give an in depth class about the knowledge of paint, inspection, evaluation, cleaning and protection which is what most of us need and should do most of the time.

Before I met KC, my new car has some swirls, orange peel, etc and thought of want to correct it. After meeting KC, I decided not to correct it yet but maintain the paintwork the best I can with the right techniques, products, etc. To correct paint, need to sacrifice a layer of your clear coat in order to level out the defects. So you can only do so much. Sifu KC invite you for his class... better take opportunity.

Amazing works sifu... huhuhh
Hi Buddy
Thanks for your kind words....as I always says to you..it dont takes Einstein to do his light theory but one who is willing to put his hand

as it takes a little patience & plenty of passion

I got no budget to buy a Rotary la taikor. I'm not sure what I'll get from the workshop

Pls refer to the given answer below

Bro Iszo, budget is not just buying rotary... also need to save up for the products (OHC/OHP) and pads (double sided wool/foam), big investment but can take you very far if you have them... trust me it is not all about the rotary and paint correction. KC does give an in depth class about the knowledge of paint, inspection, evaluation, cleaning and protection which is what most of us need and should do most of the time.

Before I met KC, my new car has some swirls, orange peel, etc and thought of want to correct it. After meeting KC, I decided not to correct it yet but maintain the paintwork the best I can with the right techniques, products, etc. To correct paint, need to sacrifice a layer of your clear coat in order to level out the defects. So you can only do so much. Sifu KC invite you for his class... better take opportunity.

Thanks Edmund for your kind words, you said it all & keep my detailing passion aflame
:driver: thats the true heart of the ownership!!! Keep it up

This Izso is car mod fella la...you guys need to poison him :D

Hi Bro g88
good to hear from you, will definitely .... let the detailing intoxicating him...hahahahahahahaha:nurse:

let bring him out & over on the surgery table :rofl:

Hi Bro g88
good to hear from you, will definitely .... let the detailing intoxicating him...hahahahahahahaha:nurse:

Aiks! No no no no... don't listen to G88...

It's already bad enough I bought a 1gal of ONR. Damn nice to use this thing.. wash car now a 10 minute affair. :biggrin:

bravoooo kc! I see ultimate DA in the reflection hehehehe the FLEX!

bravoooo kc! I see ultimate DA in the reflection hehehehe the FLEX!

Josh... don't talk so much lah.... BUY! BUY! BUY!

Hi Bro g88

u organise class and he will come la

This time round the dates are a little too tight. I'll have to skip the January session la. CNY too little weekends to have time for myself.

This time round the dates are a little too tight. I'll have to skip the January session la. CNY too little weekends to have time for myself.

no worries
we will do it together

My friend from USA ask

Wow good job, that is impressive work! That lexus was in bad shape, and was there really a guy on a bike doing mobile detaliing?

Mobile detailer

here you goes.....as only to be found in MALAYSIA

DSCF9404.JPG

how with a bicyle, ONE cloth & 2 bucket system - he will travel to detail
DSCF9410.JPG

2 bucket system - for as much car wash as possible
DSCF9412.JPG

DSCF9407.JPG

the same sponge

close up

DSCF9409.JPG

lastly M'sia Boleh

A Post Every 5 Mins

heyz bros... kinna new here.. heard from my friend that my stock wira 1.5 auto if were to install with a ECU will make pickup faster and stuff.. don really trust his word..at least hear from u guyz are better... how much does it cost? how much hp can i gain from it? and if i were to install ECU.. wut other parts should i change? my car is completely stock... hope u guyz can help me out ;)

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom