oil temp meter istallatio

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Haloo haloo, looking for me hahahaha.

What type of meter do you have? and what brand. Does it come with any temp sensor sender or izzit just the gauge?

hi...

er. it is autogauge.
it comes with meter + sensor..
and many .. nuts .. and one thing '+' shape with 4 nuts around..
and one 'sender' (the sensor? )

er.. got 2 different size bolt..
the bolt got hole to screw in the 'sender' also..

is it the big bolt.. we can use to replace our normal oil drain bolt?

what about the '+' shape thing? what it used?

Well the basic idea is to plumb the sensor sender into the oil sump, so the bolt with the hole must be the ones going to replace oil drain plug and then you "screw" in the sensor/sender unit there. I am not sure about the + device, can't imagine how it would look like. maybe if you post pic of it then we can tell. maybe it's a bracket of some sort.

hahaha kewl lah you brader .... tarak sombong punyaa .. :)

i think the '+' thing is a T-joint.....maybe not sure. i think u'll have to fix the T-joint
where your oil pressure sensor is now, and after that fix the temp sensor and your oil pressure sensor to the T-joint....

please correct me if i'm wrong.....

why don't you make an additional hole at the sump? coz by replacing it with the oem bolt may cause the sensor to become faulty after numorous amout of oil change. that's what happen to my friends' car...now to buy a sensor you'd have to buy the whole thing again...

on the otherhand some enignes comes with the oil temp sensors...so it'd be easy to tap/replace it..

hope this info helps :D

oic.. .like that

but i dono about making a hole...
after make a whole need to make a place which can screw on the sensor right?
dono who can do for me..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom